Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 417 Vacancies!
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
An official notification has been released by Indian Bank regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officers through the PGDBF programme. A total number of 417 vacancies will be filled through this Indian Bank PO recruitment process. The online application process will start from 1st August 2018. And the last date to apply is 27th August 2018. Find more details below.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The online Prelims Indian Bank PO exam will be held on 6th October 2018. And the Mains exam will be held on 4th November 2018. We have provided the category-wise vacancy, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, and application fee.
Practise Indian Bank PO Online Test here.
Vacancy Details for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – 212
- OBC – 112
- SC – 62
- ST – 31
Important Dates for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
|Online application process starts||1st August 2018|
|Last date to apply and pay fee||27th August 2018|
|Prelims exam admit card release||24th September 2018|
|Prelims exam date||6th October 2018|
|Result||17th October 2018|
|Mains exam call letter release||22nd October 2018|
|Mains exam date||4th November 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 20 to 30 years of age. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Selection Process for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The selection process consists of three stages –
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
Apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The application link is active now. Click on direct link provided below to apply.
- First of all, click on the direct link given above.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- Then, fill in the required details.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.100/-
- Others – Rs.600/-
So, tell us, did you find our post on Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!