Latest Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2018 | Check Now!
Indian Bank has recently released a notification to recruit Probationary Officers. The Bank invites interested candidates to apply for the on year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance(PGDBF) program. Total number of 417 vacancies are announced for Indian Bank PO. The online application starts from 1st August 2018 and will end on 27th August 2018. Therefore, before applying take a close look at the detailed Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern.
Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
Since the notification has already been released, thus it is very important for you to go through the exam pattern. There are mainly 3 stages in the Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
There is not much change in the Prelims exam pattern. This time Indian Bank has introduced certain changes in the Mains exam pattern. Computer Aptitude has been merged with Reasoning section and like other Banking exams, sectional timing is introduced. Let’s have a detailed look at the exam pattern.
|Name of the Subject||No. of
|Reasoning Ability||35||35|| Composite time
of 1 hours
|Name of the Test||No. of
| Reasoning & Computer
| Data Analysis &
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Descriptive Type|| English Language (Essay
& Letter Writing)
- All papers except the English Language section are bilingual.
- Candidates will have to qualify the sectional and overall cut-off for both Preliminary as well as Mains Exam. Take Indian Bank PO mock test for effective time management.
- In the Mains Exam, candidates who qualify for the Objective Type paper, will be allowed to sit for the Descriptive paper.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates who clear the Mains exam will be called for the Interview, which is of 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Mains exam will be 40% (35% for SC, ST, OBC, PwD).
- The ratio of weightage for Prelims and Mains exam is to Interview is 80:20.
- Your combined total score will be obtained by considering the marks in Prelims, Mains and Inteview.
So, this was all regarding Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018. If you have any doubts or queries, write to us in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!