How to fill Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Pr-requisites for Applying Online: Get Your Documents Ready
- How to fill Indian Bank PO Application Form?
- Indian Bank PO Application Form Fees 2018
- Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 – Things to Remember
Indian Bank PO Application Form- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer updated on 1st August 2018. Get Direct Official Link for applying Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 along with current Indian Bank Rrecruitment official Notification 2018.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The Indian Bank has rolled out a recruitment notification for Probationary Officers 2018. A total number of 417 vacancies to be filled via this recruitment notification. Indian Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank of India. Therefore, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get into the Banking Sector, and to avail the perks of Govt. jobs. Apply for the Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 before the application process ends. Get details regarding this Indian Bank PO recruitment including Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern & Selection Process, Application Process and much more.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||1st August 2018|
|Online Application End Date||27th August 2018|
|Last Date to pay Application Fee||27th August 2018|
|Prelims Exam||6th October 2018|
|Prelims Result||17th October 2018|
|Mains Call Letter download||22nd October 2018|
|Mains Exam||4th November 2018|
Find more details about Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 below.
Pr-requisites for Applying Online: Get Your Documents Ready
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the application fees.
- You should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- You need to upload your photograph and signature as per specification. The photograph should have a resolution of 200×230 px and should have a file size between 20 kb – 50 kb.
- Photograph should be recent passport size image clicked against light colored background with a relaxed face.
- The photograph should have a resolution of 200×230 px and should have a file size between 20kb – 50kb. The file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- You can sign on white paper in black color in a box of 2 cm x 5 cm.
- Signature Image: Signature in capital letters will not be accepted. The signature should have a resolution of 140 x 60 px and a file size of 10kb-20kb. The file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
How to fill Indian Bank PO Application Form?
- Click the Direct Link given above.
- Go to Click Here to New Registration.
- Fill your Personal & Educational details carefully.
- Select the name of the post you want to apply for.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature & prescribed Documents.
- Preview your details and click the Submit Button.
- Take print out of the Application form for future reference.
- On submission, you will be directed to Payment Portal.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Indian Bank PO Application Form Fees 2018
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Others – Rs. 600/-
Note: Bank Charges for the online transaction of application fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions for payment.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Note: After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button while the payment is getting processed. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed
Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 – Things to Remember
- You must take a printout of the E-receipt and online application form.
- You can pay only in Rupees.
- Also, you are responsible for the details you enter in the online application form. There will be no refund of fees if there are mistakes in the online application form.
- It is advised to submit the online application form at the earliest as the examination board cannot take responsibility for those who are unable to submit their applications on time.
After you fill the application successfully, start preparing for the exam. Understand the syllabus well. Take Indian Bank PO free test to improve your performance.
Check the Official Indian Bank PO Application Form
We have mentioned all the eminent information of Indian Bank PO Application Form. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the Indian Bank PO Examination, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
If you have any query then please let us know in the comment section below. Join us now on YouTube, Facebook & Telegram to get notified with the latest exam videos, trending exam news, job alerts & much more! Click below to subscribe:
- YouTube Channel
- Telegram Group
- TopRankers Facebook Page
- SSC Facebook Group
- Banking Facebook Group
- CLAT Facebook Group
- CTET Facebook Group
Share your thoughts/queries here!