ILBS Notification | Recruitment 2018 for 155 Vacancies
ILBS Notification 2018 released on the official website for multiple posts.
ILBS Notification 2018
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has released an official notification on their website. Via this notice, ILBS is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for multiple posts. A total number of 155 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. If you are interested in any of the posts, you can start filling the application form. The last date to apply is 30th April 2018. We advise you to hurry and start applying as soon as you can. Scroll down to read more details.
Important Dates for ILBS Recruitment 2018
- Last date to apply – 30th April 2018
ILBS Vacancy Details
A total number of 155 vacancies will be filled via this recruitment process.
- Professor – 8
- Additional Professor – 1
- Associate Professor – 7
- Assistant Professor – 13
- Consultant – 4
- Senior Resident – 17
- Chief Veterinary Officer – 1
- Instructor – 1
- Senior Fellow – 1
- Junior Fellow – 1
- Junior Clinical Trial Coordinator – 1
- Deputy Head – 1
- General Manager – 1
- Head Nursing Care Services – 1
- Manager – 2
- Contract Manager – 1
- Assistant Manager – 3
- Chief Technical Executive – 1
- Senior Executive – 2
- Junior Executive Nurse – 70
- Medical Transcriptionist and Clinical Secretary – 2
Eligibility Criteria for ILBS Notification 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 30 to 66 years of age. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Graduate, Postgraduate or Diploma degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
For detailed post-wise conditions, please visit the official website.
Selection Process for ILBS Notification 2018
You need to go through two phases to be considered for final selection. First, you need to appear for the Written Test if you are shortlisted. If you qualify this test, the authorities will invite you to the next phase i.e. the Interview round. Again, if you qualify this phase, the exam board will consider you for appointment to the relevant post.
How to Apply Online for ILBS Notification 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Career Opportunities tab.
- You will find the complete list of posts along with the postcode, number of vacancies, salary, and maximum age limit.
- Click on Apply link according to the post you wish to work for.
- Then, register yourself by entering the required details.
- Submit and log in using the credentials generated.
- Then, fill in the required details.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
So, tell us, did you find our post on ILBS Notification | Recruitment 2018 for 155 Vacancies helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!