IIT JEE Advanced 2016 – Topper’s Success Stories
JEE Advanced Examination is one of the most sought examinations for engineering aspirants after 12th. The results of JEE Advanced 2016 was declared on June 12. Aman Bansal from Jaipur has achieved the first position followed by Bhavesh Dhingra from Haryana,Yamuna Nagar and Kunal Goyal from Jaipur. Aminesh Bohara has topped in the Delhi region, securing AIR 19 while Sharvik Mittal from Kanpur gained the AIR 29.
Topper’s and their success story:
(a) Aman Bansal (AIR 1)
‘Self-belief’ and ‘Regular study’ were the prime reasons behind the success of Jaipur’s Aman Bansal, who topped the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2016.
Securing 320 marks, Aman stood first in the examination. “I studied for around 5-6 hours daily for success in JEE Advanced,” he said
- The 17-year-old student of Kota based Allen Career Institute, told “Students should clear their doubts immediately, during classes”
- Bansal wants to become a Computer Engineer and said participation in group discussions is one of the keys reasons behind his success apart from ‘Self-belief’ and ‘Regular study’.
(b) Bhavesh Dhingra (AIR 2)
Haryana boy Bhavesh Dhingra has secured the second position in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2016.
A look at the success story of Bhavesh
- The topper gave credit to his parent for the success saying, “The credit for my achievement goes to god, my parents and teachers”
- Bhavesh secured 312 marks in the examination and is the topper of IIT-Roorkee zone, as well
- Bhavesh said, “I studied as per the teachers’ guidelines and my focus was on securing a higher position in the exam”
- “Becoming a good engineer is my aim and now I want to get admission at IIT Bombay,”
- Animesh Bohara (AIR 19)
Delhi state topper Animesh Bohara held 19th rank securing 310 marks in the examination.
‘He dreams to become a Computer Engineer’
- Animesh told the India Today Education, “I gave 8 to 10 hours a day for the preparations and I dedicated my whole time to the studies. Whatever was happening in the class, I used to study thoroughly on a regular basis. Studying at FIITJEE helped me get a balanced approach to all subjects.”
- On sharing the future plans, Animesh said that he wants to become a Computer Engineer and like to take his admission in IIT Bombay.
- Sharvik Mittal (AIR 29)
The Kanpur state topper Sharvik Mittal, who has secured an All India Rank of 29, said, “Cracking JEE Advanced and topping from IIT Kanpur zone was like a dream come true. I want to pursue computer science from IIT Mumbai.”.
‘He loves to read novels and play football, at his leisure’
- The 18-year-old Bhopal boy has always wished to become a computer engineer, as he loved programming since his childhood
- Sharvik is keen to read novels and play football. “It energises me and helps me to stay focus on my studies” as per his interview.
You can definitely draw inspiration from these stories. Make a proper time table and work hard to achieve your goal. Next can be your turn. All the Best !
Share your thoughts/queries here!