IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 for Various Posts
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Check the complete details here.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, has released a notification for various posts on contract basis. If you are interested, you can start applying as the starting date of online application release was 13 January 2018. The last date to apply is 30 January 2018 until 5 P.M. In this post on IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018, you can find important information like vacancy, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, selection process, and more. Let us go through all of them one by one.
Vacancy for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Junior Accounts Officer: 2
- Sr. Lib. Info.Assistant: 1
- Assistant Security Officer: 2
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 1
- Caretaker Cum Manager: 1
- Mess Manager: 5
- Caretaker: 3
- Security Inspector: 7
- Asstt. Caretaker: 6
- Asstt. Mess Manager: 3
- Junior Assistant: 24
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 9
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – Your age should be below 35 years for the first seven posts. For the subsequent three posts, the maximum age limit is 30 years. And for the last two posts, your age should not be more than 27 years.
- Educational Qualification – For detailed post-wise eligibility criteria, you can read the official advertisement below.
- Online application release – 13th January 2018
- Last date to apply – 30th January 2018 (5 P.M.)
- Last date for submitting applications via post – 7th February 2018
Rs.50 (However, you don’t have to pay any fee if you belong to the SC/ST/PwD category.)
How to Apply Online for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Jobs@IITD link on the top left-hand side of the homepage.
- After that, click on the Non-Academic tab.
- Then, click on Group B & C positions.
- Then, read the official advertisement carefully.
- And click on Apply Online link.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the direct link given above to apply.
- Register yourself.
- And fill in the details correctly.
- And submit the form.
- Finally, send the printout of the form along with the fee to the Recruitment Cell, Room No. 207/C-7, Adjoining to Dy. Director (Ops)’s Office, IIT Delhi, Hauz-Khas, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 07-02-2018. Also, you must enclose self-attested copies of all educational and experience certificates. And do not forget to superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of _______”.
Selection Process for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018
Your selection will depend on your performance in the Written Test/Trade Test/Computer Test/Personal Interview.
Read the official advertisement below.
So, tell us, did you find our post on IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment updates and job notifications.
Share your thoughts/queries here!