IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018 | 16 Site Engineer, Assistant Registrar and Other Posts
- IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018
Vacancy Details, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form & a direct link to apply – IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018.
IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018
IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018 is out on the official website of IISC Bangalore. As per the official notification, the recruitment promises a total of 16 Site Engineer, Assistant Registrar and Other Posts. The application for the recruitment will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. Eligible candidates can apply using the direct link provided in this post.
Below are the Vacancy Details, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form & a direct link to apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018;
IISC Bangalore Vacancy Details:
|Deputy Registrar||2 Posts|
|Assistant Registrar||10 Posts|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||2 Posts|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||2 Posts|
|Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus||1 Post|
IISC Bangalore Exam Dates:
Last Date to Apply Online:- 31st July 2018
IISC Bangalore Eligibility criteria:
- One should have a post graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and 5 years of administrative experience
- Applicants must have a Postgraduate degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic record and 8 years of experience in the relevant field
Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)
- Aspirants need to posses a M.E./M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks and 8 years of experience as APE or an equivalent post
Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)
- Applicants need to have a B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% and 8 years of experience
Site Engineer (Civil)
- Applicants need to posses a B.E/B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and 8 years of experience
|Posts||Age limit (Upper)|
|Deputy Registrar||50 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||45 Years|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||50 Years|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||45 Years|
|Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus||45 Years|
How to Apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- Now register yourself on the website and save login credentials.
- If already a registered member, login using saved credentials.
- Look for the application form and click on it.
- Now fill the application form properly and upload all the relevant documents and submit the form.
- Download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
Check Official IISC Bangalore Notification for 16 Site Engineer, Assistant Registrar and Other Posts
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay Tuned for more Examination related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!