IIFT Registration 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern
IIFT Registration 2018 – Check Complete Details here
IIFT Registration 2018
IIFT Exam 2018 – IIFT 2018 Online Registration commenced from 25th July 2017. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is among the top 10 business schools of India that offers MBA in International Business (IB). Candidates aspiring to get admission into IIFT has to appear in IIFT entrance exam 2018. IIFT exam will be conducted in the month of February 2018.
IIFT Registration 2018: Important Dates
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||25th July 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||8th September 2017|
|3||Last date to apply online and submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs||15th February 2018|
|4||Written Examination||Sunday, 26th November 2017
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
IIFT Admission 2018: Number of Seats or reserved seats
There are 220 seats in Delhi Campus and 140 seats in Kolkata Campus reserved as per the norms by the government of India. The seat reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
IIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are giving the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for IIFT entrance exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:There is no age limit to appear in this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks:Secure minimum 50% (45% marks for reserved categories candidate) in above qualifying examination.
- Number of Candidates appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year exam of graduation can also apply. But students have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam by the 7th October 2018.
IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of questions||Marks per question|
123 Questions for 100 (Total Marks)
Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
IIFT Online Application Form 2018:
The application for IIFT can be downloaded from online at IIFT website or can be obtained offline via IIFT counter. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC categories will have to take a print out of online application and send it along with the self attested caste certificate.
The filled application along with supporting documents should be sent to the below address:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
Ph. 011-2685 7908
IIFT Registration Fees:
General candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1550/-. For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs.775/- and US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-) for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI. The fee payment can be done through online mode (Credit card/Debit card (VISA/Master)) and offline mode (Demand Draft). The DD should be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
IIFT Registration 2018 – How to Apply Online for IIFT 2018
- To Apply for IIFT click on the apply link or you can go to the official website of IIFT – iift.edu
- Select your category.
- Fill all the required details & submit the application.
- Once the application is submitted, a registration number will be generated which will be sent you through email.
- Log into the website using the Application Number mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow up the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
Stay tuned for more updates on IIFT 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!