IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT- Download Hall Ticket
- IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT
Important Dates, Examination Syllabus, Pattern and a link to download the Admit Card – IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT
IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT
IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT will be released on the official website very soon. Hall ticket for IGNOU is expected to be out before 4th of march 2018 for the examination to be conducted on 4th March 2018. All the applicants can download the admit card through the link provided down the page. Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts OPENMAT Examination every year for the admission in Post Graduate management program. The examination, previously postponed is going to be conducted on 4th March 2018.
Below are the Important Dates, Examination Syllabus, Pattern and a link to download the Admit Card;
Exam Details – IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT
The exams will start from 4th March 2018 and 4,97,883 eligible students will be attending the exam with their hall tickets issued. The exam will take place in total 855 exam centre, out of which 16 will be overseas and 90 for jail inmates.
How to download IGNOU Admit card 2018 for OPENMAT ?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the tab displaying ‘Admit Cards’
- Enter name of the candidate.
- The candidate needs to look for his/her name and enrollment number from the results displayed.
- Once the same is found, click on the enrollment number and print the hall ticket.
- Next, the candidate needs to affix his/her photograph on the admit card.
Important Dates to Remember:
Admit card for the IGNOU Open MAT 2018 will be available soon on the official website. We will update this article with a direct link to download the Admit Card, once the Hall ticket is released.
|1||Release of IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 (XLIII) Admit Card||Before March 04, 2018|
|2||IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 (XLIII) Entrance Exam||Postponed to March 04, 2018|
- Candidates need to attempt 200 MCQs carrying one mark each
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer
- There is no negative marking
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- All the questions in the exam paper will be compulsory
- Every section consists of different number of questions
The number of questions per section is generally as follows:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
All the Candidates will have to attempt 200 questions spread across four sections:
- Indian Business Environment
- Social Events
- Cultural Events
- Global Environment
- Science and Technology
- Political Events
- Historical Events
- Personalities and Achievements
- Current Affairs
- Sentence Correction
- One word Substitution
- Pairs expressing relationships
- Idioms and phrases
- Related Quantitative Aspects
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Verbal Ability
- Analytical Ability
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!