IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018– Important Dates:
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- How to Apply IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Apprenticeship?
- IGCAR Recruitment for Apprentices – Application Fee
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices Stipend:
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices – Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy, application process, etc
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has released notification for hiring Trade Apprentices. There are in all 300 tentative vacancies in different ‘trades’. Selection will be based on performance in Personal interview. Candidates who are selected will undergo apprenticeship training and will also receive a stipend. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply IGCAR Recruitment 2018.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018– Important Dates:
Online Application Begins
1st March 2018
Last Date of Online Application
15th March 2018
There are total 300 vacancies for Apprentices in various trades like Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Electrician /Welder (G&E)/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Draughtsmen (Mechanical),Mechanic R & A/C, Carpenter, PASAA, and Gardener.Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit as on 15th March 2018:
- Minimum Age – 14 years
- Maximum Age – 22 years
Age Relaxation for IGCAR Recruitment 2018
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC –3 years
B. Educational Qualification for IGCAR Recruitment 2018
|Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Electrician /Welder (G&E)/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Draughtsmen (Mechanical),Mechanic R & A/C||A applicant should have passed Class 10 and must have ITI Certificate in the respective trade within 2 years from a recognized university or institute.|
|Applicant must have passed class 10 and must also possess an ITI certificate in the respective trade of not less than 1 year from a recognized university or institute.|
PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)
|Applicant must have a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or the National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator & Programming Assistant”|
|Applicant should have passed class 10 from a recognised university or board.|
Candidates who have already completed an pprenticeship in any organization are not eligible for apprenticeship training in IGCAR. Candidates are also not eligible for apprenticeship if they have availed the same by previously working at IGCAR.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
The selection process comprises of the following:
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
- The IGCAR Recruitment board will select candidates based on their performance in the Personal interview at IGCAR.
- All Applicants must appear for personal interview along with photocopies of documents mentioned below:
List of Documents to be brought to the interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All Educational Certificate
- ITI Mark Sheet & National Trade Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration Confirmation Email.
- Police Verification Certificate obtained from Local Police Station.
Address to attend Personal Interview: DAE Guest House, DAE Township, Kalpakkam – 603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Candidates who are shortlisted after the Personal interview process will have to undergo the Medical Examination. Only those candidates who are found to be medically fit according to IGCAR rules will be eligible to join as an apprenticeship at IGCAR.
On completion of Apprenticeship, candidate must appear for All India Trade Test that is conducted by National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine experience in the respective trade. NCTVT will then issue certificate of Proficiency from the National Council.
How to Apply IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Apprenticeship?
- Click the Direct Link to Apply – Click Here
- Select the Trade Discipline you want to Apply for.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature according to rules
- Submit Application Form
- Proceed to payment of fees
- Take Print out of Application
IGCAR Recruitment for Apprentices – Application Fee
There is no Application Fee mentioned in the Official Website of IGCAR.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentices Stipend:
Candidate will receive a fixed stipend according to stipend rules framed by the Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi.
IGCAR Training centre for apprenticeship:
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District, Tamil nadu – 603 102.
How to Reach IGCAR in Kaplpakkam?You can choose to reach from Chennai Central/Chennai Egmore / Chengalpattu railway stations depending on the train/bus you choose to travel from your starting point.
Share your thoughts/queries here!