IFFCO Syllabus 2017
IFFCO Syllabus 2017 – Check here detailed syllabus for IFFCO exam 2017 along with the latest exam pattern, books etc.
IFFCO Syllabus 2017
IFFCO is abbreviated as Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited. IFFCO has issued a recruitment notification to fill vacancies for Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship posts. Those eligible and interested in apply via online mode in the official website . IFFCO Graduate apprenticeship is for New Delhi students. You can view the IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship 2017 recruitment details on the official website. The recruitment process includes a written test. IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship exam comprises of all major subjects. IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship 2017 consists of multiple choice questions.
Vacancy: There are vacancy at IFFCO for the following posts.
Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)
How to apply for IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship 2017 exam?
- Eligible applicants should visit the official website
- Fill up online application form with all necessary details
- Application fees should be mentioned according to category
- Applicants should enter a valid email address in the application
- Fill the application and submit it
- Candidates should note their registration number separately
- Download a copy and take print out
Mode of Selection: Candidates should appear for preliminary and main computer based online tests with their own devices like computer, laptop and Internet connection in an open environment. Candidates who qualify in these tests will get to appear in the interview round of the IFFCO GEA 2017.
Age Limit:Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on 01-04-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC candidates admissible as per rule
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree for post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee. Candidates applying for Assistant accountant should have CA (Inter)/ ICMA (Inter) after B.Com, Candidates applying for Graduate Engineer Apprentice should have full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University or institute in any of the discipline like Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation & Electronics.
Exam Pattern for IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship 2017:
Candidates should understand the exam pattern before the exam to be able to write the exam well.
The Written test consists of different sections
Exam consists of multiple choice questions
Each selection has different marks
Each section has different weightage
IFFCO Syllabus for 2017:
Examination will be in English language only and will have two sections:
First Technical questions will appear followed by questions on
Aptitude related to Analytical Ability,
Test of Reasoning,
General awareness on Agriculture,
Cooperatives and Communication skill.
IFFCO Books for Reference:
1. Kirans Tricky approach to Competitive Reasoning
2. A new approach to Reasoning Indu Sijwali
3. Quantitative Aptitude S.Chand by Dr.R.S. Aggarwal
4. General Awareness on Agriculture
5. The Indian Economy Sanjiv Verma
6. Panchayati Raj: Oxford Short Introductions by Kuldeep Mathur
7. Handbooks on Co-operative society and Non Profit Organization.
Stay tuned to TopRankers for more updates on IFFCO 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!