IFFCO Recruitment 2019
The Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) has invited applications for Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) post. Candidates interested and willing to apply for IFFCO Recruitment can go through the complete details here.
- IFFCO is recruiting AGTs for its field offices in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
- Candidates can start filling the IFFCO Application Form here directly. Go through the detailed notification to be aware of the recruitment.
- In this post, we have provided complete details regarding eligibility, selection process, application form, how to fill the form, and many more.
IFFCO Recruitment 2019
Graduates in Agriculture field looking for opportunity can start filling the form before September 5, 2019. Candidates interested in this post must make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria before proceeding with filling the form.
IFFCO Recruitment Notification 2019
Here is the Notification released by IFFCO for AGT Recruitment. Go through the notification and apply before the last date.
IFFCO Recruitment Highlights 2019
|Post Name||Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)|
|Salary||During Training – Rs 33,300/- PM; After Training Basic pay starting from Rs 37,000/- PM|
|Last Date to Apply||September 5, 2019|
IFFCO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Here are the eligibility parameters to be fulfilled by a candidate who is willing to apply for AGT post.
IFFCO Age Limit
- Candidates must not exceed 30 years as on 1st September 2019
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
IFFCO Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree but those candidates, whose final semester results are expected by September 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification as given above.
IFFCO Knowledge of Language
- Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will be preferred).
- Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
IFFCO AGT Selection Process 2019
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin.
How to Apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2019?
Here are the simple steps that candidates need to follow while applying for the AGT post
Direct Link to Apply for IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019
- Firstly candidates need to register if they are a new user.
- Click on the above link to register directly or visit the official website: iffco.in
- On the official website click on the link “Careers”
- On the new page, click on the link “Click Here” beside Recruitment of AGT. Last date of application 5th Sept. 2019
- In the new page, detailed information about the recruitment is given.
- Go through that and click on the link “Already Registered! Click here to Login”
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Enter your login credentials and login
- Fill in all your details and complete the application process.
- Make sure to fill the application form correctly.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.
Share your thoughts/queries here!