IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019 – Download online Exam Admit card
- IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019
- How to download your IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019?
- Important Dates | IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019
- Documents to be carried | IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Admit Card
- IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus | Exam Pattern
- Exam Centres | IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card
IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019 | IDBI Bank released the IDBI Admit Card 2019 for the post of Assistant Manager. You can download Admit Card for IDBI Bank Executive 2019 through the direct link mentioned in this post.
- Here, the process of Call Letter download started on May 7, 2019, and the last date to download IDBI Executive Call Letter will be May 16, 2019
- Applicants are advised to download the Admit Card as soon as possible to avoid any technical hindrance.
- IDBI will conduct the online examination on May 16, 2019.
- Moreover, knowing the IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus make things easier while preparing for the examination
IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019
As IDBI released Call Letter (Admit Card) for the recruitment of Executive-
- The online examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 16, 2019
- Moreover, Candidates who will qualify the online examination will be called for a personal interview
- Hence, Applicants can download IDBI Bank Admit Card from May 7, 2019, to May 16, 2019, from the link given below;
How to download your IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019?
Direct link to download IDBI Executive Call Letter
- Firstly, Click on the direct link mentioned above
- Now, enter your Registration no./ Roll number and Password/ Date of Birth
- Enter the captcha in the required fields
- Moreover, Click on submit and a new page will appear with downloaded IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
- In last, Save and take a print out of the IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter for future reference
Important Dates | IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019
|Online Registration||April 04, 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees||April 04, 2019- April 15, 2019|
|Online registration ends||April 15, 2019|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST/ OBC applicants at all centers||April 30, 2019, to May 05, 2019|
|Date of Online Test at all centers||May 16, 2019|
Below are the details mentioned on IDBI Executive Admit Card 2019 | Details mentioned on IDBI Executive Call Letter 2019-
|Photograph and signature|
|Exam Date and Shift Timing|
Documents to be carried | IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Admit Card
Hence, the Admit Card is an identity verification document which must be carried along with a photo ID. Below is the list of recommended Documents to be carried along with IDBI Executive Hall Ticket;
- However, One Original Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook, etc.)
- In addition, Xerox of identity proof.
- A photograph as uploaded on the Admit Card/ Call Letter.
- Moreover, It is to be notified that Ration Card will not be accepted as an identity proof at the time of entry for the IDBI exam.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus | Exam Pattern
Here, the Exam pattern for the IDBI Executive is explained below, check the details-
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||90 minutes|
About | IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card 2019
IDBI Bank Ltd., which was established in 1964 is a Universal Bank with its operations driven by an edge core Banking IT platform.
- However, the Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its large network of Branches and ATMs, spread across length and breadth of India.
- Hence, it is a new generation bank which utilizes core IT solutions.
- Thus, the appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis.
- Moreover, the contract would be initially for one year.
- This may be reviewed for extension on a year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
- Most importantly, successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, candidates are eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through internal Exam.
Exam Centres | IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card
Here are the list of Exam centers, candidates can check and choose center accordingly-
Share your thoughts/queries here!