IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 -Check Complete Details Here
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Apply Here for IDBI Bank Executive Posts
- IDBI Bank Executive Online Examination Pattern:
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018
Important Dates for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age||January 01, 2018|
|Online Registration||Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018|
|Payment of Application Fee Online||Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for
the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centres
|Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018|
|Date of Online Test||April 28, 2018|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/consolidated mark-sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/class as per the university norms for awarding degree.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers
Age Criteria: Minimum and maximum age limit details are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required for the Candidates Applying for this IDBI Notification posts is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 25 years.
- Age relaxation applicable as per govt. Norms.
Work Experience: If declared in the application form, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the organization norms.
- Rs. 17, 000/- per month in the first year.
- Rs. 18, 000/- per month in the second year.
- Rs. 20, 000/- per month in the third year.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the IDBI Selection board.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Detailed Application Process:
(i) Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.comand click on the(i) Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.comand click on the“CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives – 2018” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the submit button.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before submitting the application.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
(xii) Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button.
Payment of Fees( Only Online Mode Accepted)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the confirmation from server. Do not refresh the page.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‟E-Receipt‟ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online, transaction may not have been successful.
7. Preserve the hard copy of the system generated online Application form and e-Receipt for submission during the time of document verification & pre-recruitment medical test. The hard copy is not to be sent to the bank.
8. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
9. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Application Fee: Category wise Application fee details are mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.700/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.150/
IDBI Bank Executive Online Examination Pattern:
The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
- The test will be available in both English and Hindi.
- Negative Marks – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
Stay tuned for more updates on IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!