IDBI Bank Executive Preparation Tips | Last Minute Revision
IDBI Executive Exam Tips and Strategies – Check here important IDBI Bank Executive Preparation Tips for before attempting the exam. Get some last minute very important tips to ensure success in the exam. Get Sectional time division and strategy for the IDBI Executive entrance exam.
IDBI Bank Executive Preparation Tips
IDBI Bank Executive exam is around the corner. Candidates must be very busy with their final preparation. In this article, we have shared the most important part of the paper, i.e, the IDBI Bank Executive Preparation Tips for the last Minute. For the ease of candidates, we have provided the section wise time management tips during the exam. Scroll down the article to know more!
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
IDBI Bank Executive Preparation Tips
- Time Management – This factor is the vital and crucial point to clear the IDBI Executive Exam. Make sure that you divide your time efficiently among all the three sections.
- Accuracy –Attempt all the questions accurately in order to achieve a good score in the exam. Guessing habit will put your correctly marked answers at stake.
- Speed – This is another parameter that will be important for exam point of view because you need to clear the sectional as well as overall cutoff and given the rising levels of banking exams, you’ll need to attempt enough questions.
- Proper Plan – A proper planning and flowchart of how to solve each section is very important to score well in the exam. Know your strong and weak subject and plan your paper accordingly.
Sectional Preparation Tips for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018
First of all, let’s check the sectional time division for each subject which will help you to cope up with the time management stress while attempting the exam.
Sectional Time Division
You can divide your total time for the paper as given in the table below. As you know the total time allotted to solve the paper is 90 minutes and the time frames given in the table for each and every subject will help you to solve questions efficiently.
|Reasoning Ability||30 minutes|
|English Language||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 minutes|
50 questions would be asked from this topic. The easiest trick to score well in the reasoning section is to solve difficult puzzles in the end. You can expect questions from the following topics
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles
- Coding – Decoding
- Input – Output
- Alphanumeric Series
- Miscellaneous Section – Blood Relations, Direction sense, Order, and Ranking etc.
50 questions would be asked from this topic. Just remember to attempt the reading comprehension in the end if you are good at grammarYou can expect questions from the following topics in IDBI Bank executive preparation tips –
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test
- Spotting errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
50 questions will be asked in this section. Attempt, approximation, simplification and quadratic equations first to score more in this section. You can expect questions from the following topics –
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous section involving Averages, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
IDBI Bank Executive Cut Off
If you are attempting an exam, it is very important to know the cut off of that particular exam. Click on the link below to know the expected and previous year cut off for IDBI Bank executive exam 2018.
We hope that you have liked our article on IDBI Bank Executive Preparation Tips. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!