IDBI Bank Executive Pattern 2018 – Check the Latest Pattern Here
IDBI Executive Paper Pattern – Check here the IDBI Bank Executive Pattern 2018 for the upcoming IDBI bank’s executive entrance exam.
IDBI Bank Executive Pattern
Dear Banking Aspirants,
IDBI Bank (Industrial Development Bank of India) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 760 executives on all India basis.The online registration is scheduled to start today from 6th February 2018 and the tentative date of the online test being 28th April 2018, this notification is a wonderful opportunity for all aspirants. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in one phase i.e. Online written examination followed by the Document Verification. In this article, we have shared the most important part of the paper, i.e, the IDBI Bank Executive Pattern for the ease of candidates.
IDBI Bank Executive Job Profile
Many of us do not exactly know what a Bank executive does; Here is the answer to all the questions asked by applicants generally.
- As an executive in IDBI Bank, you might be given the profile either of CSE ( Customer service Executive) or TSE ( Teller service Executive).
- In the former one, you will have to handle the front desk. You will have to carry out all non-financial requests like contact details updation, sol change, cheque clearance, transfer of funds, clearing of bank suspense accounts at EOD etc.
- In the second case, you will be asked to handle teller counter. It’s just like the role of a cashier.
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Paper Pattern
Below given is the exam paper pattern for IDBI Bank Executive 2018.
- The Executive written exam paper consists of objective type questions.
- Total 150 multiple choice questions asked and each carry one mark.
- Total time duration given to complete the test is 90 minutes.
- Paper consists of questions asked from subjects Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude.
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Payscale for the IDBI Bank executive
|Consolidated remuneration||Rs. 17,000 per month in the first year,
Rs. 18,500 per month in the second year and
Rs. 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus
IDBI Bank Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Series Completion.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus for English Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc
IDBI Bank Clerk Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
We hope that you liked our article on IDBI Bank Executive Pattern 2018. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!