IDBI Bank Exam Analysis 2018 | IDBI Bank Memory based Questions
- IDBI Bank Exam Analysis 2018
- IDBI Bank Memory based Questions
IDBI Bank Exam Analysis – Find IDBI Bank Memory based Questions here.
IDBI Bank Exam Analysis 2018
Industrial Development Bank of India will conduct the IDBI Bank Executive exam on 28th April 2018. The exam consists of three sections – Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. And total time provided is one and a half hours. On 28th April 2018, as soon as the exam gets over, we will be update the IDBI Bank Video Exam Analysis. In the video, you will find the detailed analysis by one of the renowned experts in the industry. Here, we will be discussing the sectional as well as overall difficulty level, topic weightage, and more. Scroll down to read the details.
Don’t miss the IDBI Executive Paper Review Session by our Experts. Watch full paper analysis coverage!
Detailed Paper Analysis
There were 150 questions asked for 150 marks, (1 mark for each question)
English Section – Moderate to Difficult
- English Section was of moderate to difficult level.
- 16 questions were asked from reading comprehension.
- Antonyms and synonyms questions were asked
- The paper had 2 passages based on economy and finance
- Total 10 fill in the blanks questions (double fillers) were asked
- 10 questions from spotting the errors
- Phrase replacement – 8 questions
- Sentence Rearrangement – 5 Questions
Safe Attempts in this section were: 18-25 questions.
Quantitative Aptitude- Moderate
- Quantitaive Aptitude was of moderate level.
- Surprisingly, no questions were asked from simplification and approximation
- 20 questions were asked from Data Interpretation
- 5 questions were from Data sufficiency
- 5 questions from quadratic equations
- 5 questions from number series
- 15 questions from word problems which included, time and work, ratio, profit and loss, simple interest and compound interest.
Safe attempts in this section were: 32-37 Questions
Logical Reasoning – Easy to moderate
- Logical Reasoning was of easy to moderate level.
- Questions from puzzles – Total 25 questions were asked including seating arrangement, box puzzles, box puzzles with color coding.
- 5 questions from Coding decoding – 5
- 5 questions from inequalities
- 3 questions from Direction Sense
- 1 question from blood relation
- 5-6 miscellaneous questions
Safe attempts in this section were: 35 -38 Questions
IDBI Bank Memory based Questions
We will be updating a list of questions based on the actual exam conducted. We will be procuring these questions from our student community who will be appearing for the exam. These Memory-based questions can help you immensely for preparation purpose. The question list will be updated as soon as the exam gets over on 28th April 2018.
Are you one of the applicants? Great! We are here to ask your feedback on the exam. Once the exam is over, you can share your feedback about the exam. Do let us know your view about overall & sectional difficulty of the exam. Also, discuss the weightage of topics asked in the question paper. You may also share the questions asked in the paper, if you remember any. However, please note that this is not an exhaustive list – you can share any other experience regarding the exam too. This will help us prepare the exam analysis in detail.
IDBI Bank Exam Pattern
You need to report to the exam centre either on or before 9:00 A.M. And the exam will start at 10:00 A.M.
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||90 minutes|
So, tell us, did you find our post on IDBI Bank Exam Analysis & Memory based Questions helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more exam analysis and review updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
ALL THE BEST!!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!