IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cutoff 2019
The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has already released the Application Form for the posts of Executive. The IDBI Bank Assistant Manager 2019 recruitment exam is scheduled on May 17, 2019, in one Shift (Afternoon). Candidates can check the expected and previous year for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cutoff in this article:
- However, the previous year cutoff will give the idea to the candidates for targetting the number of questions in the Exam.
- Cutoff Marks show the level of competition, also helps to set their target and approach it accordingly.
- Moreover, the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam is going to conduct on May 17, 2019, in Afternoon Shift. Know IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis
- The questions asked in the three sections: English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- As per the Authorities, there is no change in the Exam Pattern of the Exam.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cutoff 2017
|OH (02, 05,
As per the last year experience, overall exam pattern was moderate and difficult level-
|English Language||26 – 29|
|Reasoning Ability||25 – 28|
|Quantitative||25 – 28|
|General Awareness||31 – 14|
|Total||142 – 148|
Though, candidates go through the Previous Year IDBI Result for further reference.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cutoff – Selection Process
- However, the Selection Process is based on the Online Based Test and Personal Interview.
- Whereas, Online Test is Objective in Nature.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Cutoff – Result
- After the completion of the Online Test of IDBI Assistant Manager, the bank will release the result.
- Although, candidates will get the direct link soon in the post to check the status of your IDBI Assistant Manager Result
- To check the result, make sure candidates have their valid Registration Number and Password.
Share your thoughts/queries here!