IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released | Download Call Letter
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card:- IDBI Bank released the IDBI Admit Card 2019 for the post of Assistant Manager. You can download Admit Card for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 through the direct link mentioned in this post.
- The process of Call Letter download started on 7th May 2019 and the last date to download IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter will be 17th May 2019
- Applicants are advised to download the Admit Card as soon as possible to avoid any technical hindrance.
- IDBI will conduct the online examination on 17th May 2019.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
As IDBI released Call Letter (Admit Card) for the recruitment of Assistant Manager. The online examination is scheduled to be conducted on 17th May 2019 (Friday).
Candidates who will qualify the online examination will be called for a personal interview.
Applicants can download IDBI Bank Admit Card from 7th May to 17th May 2019 from the link given below;
How to download your IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019?
Direct link to download IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter
- Click on the direct link mentioned above
- Now, enter your Registration no./ Roll number, Password/ Date of Birth and captcha in the required fields.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear with downloaded IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019.
- Save and take a print out of the IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter for future reference.
Important Dates – IDBI Admit Card 2019
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Start date to download Admit Card||7th May 2019|
|Last date to download Admit Card||17th May 2019|
|Exam Date||17th May 2019|
Details mentioned on IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter 2019
Below are the details mentioned on IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019;
- Your name
- Your address
- Photograph and signature
- Exam Date and Shift Timing
- Exam Venue
Documents to be carried – IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is an identity verification document which must be carried along with a photo ID. Below is the list of recommended Documents to be carried along with IDBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket;
- one Original Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook, etc.)
- Xerox of the identity proof.
- A photograph as uploaded on the Admit Card/ Call Letter.
- It is to be notified that Ration Card will not be accepted as an identity proof at the time of entry for the IDBI exam.
Hope you liked this post on IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!