IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 – Manipal
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card:- IDBI Bank released the IDBI Admit Card 2019 for the post of Assistant Manager. You can download Admit Card through the direct link mentioned below.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam 2019 Highlights
|Exam||IDBI Assistant Bank Manager 2019|
|Conducting Body||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Online Registration Date||June 23, 2019|
|Release of Pre exam training Admit Card||July 13, 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card Date||July 20, 2019|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD: INR150, General: INR700|
|Age Limit||21-28 years|
How to download your IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the direct link mentioned above
- Now, enter your Registration no./ Roll Number, Password/ Date of Birth and captcha in the required fields.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear with downloaded IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019.
- Save and take a print out of the IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter for future reference.
Important Dates – IDBI Admit Card 2019
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Start Date to Download Pre-Exam Training Admit Card||13th July 2019|
|Start Date to Download Main Exam Admit Card||20th July 2019|
Details mentioned on IDBI Assistant Manager Call Letter 2019
Below are the details mentioned on IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019;
- Your name
- Your address
- Photograph and signature
- Exam Date and Shift Timing
- Exam Venue
Documents to carry to the Center along with IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is an identity verification document which must be carried along with a photo ID. Below is the list of recommended Documents to be carried along with IDBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket;
- one Original Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook, etc.)
- Xerox of the identity proof.
- A photograph as uploaded on the Admit Card/ Call Letter.
- It is to be notified that Ration Card will not be accepted as an identity proof at the time of entry for the IDBI exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!