ICMR Recruitment 2018 | 71 Upper Division Clerk & Other Posts
Vacancy, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Official Notification & a direct link to apply for ICMR Recruitment – ICMR Recruitment 2018
ICMR Recruitment 2018
ICMR Recruitment 2018 is out on the official website of ICMR. The recruitment promises a total of 71 posts for Assistant, Personal Assistant and Upper Division Clerk posts. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official mentioned in the official notification. The process of online application started on 4th July 2018 and the last date to apply online will be 9th July 2018. Application fee can be paid by 10th July 2018 at latest.
Below are the Vacancy, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Official Notification & a direct link to apply for ICMR Recruitment;
ICMR Vacancy Details:
|Personal Assistant||3 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||64 Posts|
ICMR Exam dates:
|Opening Date of Application||4th June 2018|
|Last Date of Application||9th July 2018|
|Last Date of depositing fees by on-line payment||10th July 2018|
ICMR Application Form:
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee as per your category.
- Now click on submit and save the final application.
- Download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
ICMR Application Fee:
ICMR Eligibility criteria:
- Applicants need to have a 3 years Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates should have a 3 years Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent with computer literary.
Upper division Clerk
- Applicants need to have a Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
|Post||Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant, Personal Assistant||–||30 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18 Years||27 Years|
Official Notification for ICMR Recruitment 2018
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!