Check ICICI Recruitment 2018 through Leadership Programme Details here
- ICICI Recruitment 2018 through Leadership Programme
- What are Leadership Programme Details for ICICI Recruitment?
- Eligibility Criteria for the Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
- How to apply for ICICI Leadership Programme
- Selection Process of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
- Stipend of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
- Fees Structure of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
- ICICI Recruitment
- Official Notification for ICICI Recruitment through Leadership Programme
ICICI Recruitment – Check ICICI Recruitment 2018 through Leadership Programme Details here
ICICI Recruitment 2018 through Leadership Programme
ICICI has recently announced Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Securities Market, which will be followed by the placement. This specialized one year programme will be conducted by National Institute of Securities Markets, where you will be given a monthly stipend. Grab this opportunity of ICICI Recruitment on the Manager band I level where starting remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 12.5 lacs/ per annum! Read this article if you want to know more about ICICI Recruitment through Leadership Programme, fees, eligibility criteria and selection process.
What are Leadership Programme Details for ICICI Recruitment?
Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Securities Markets (PGCPM) would be conducted for one year at the NISM campus at Navi Mumbai. You will have to go through two terms:
- Classroom Training – Total Duration of 9 Months
- Internship at ICICI Group – Total Duration of 3 Months
Eligibility Criteria for the Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
You should not exceed 30 years of age as on July 1, 2017
- You should be Graduate in any discipline (minimum 55% in graduation).
- 12th and 10th – (minimum of 60% and you should have studied mathematics at the intermediate level).
A candidate who wants to apply for the same should have a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience, preferably in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.
How to apply for ICICI Leadership Programme
Click on the direct link above.
- Fill up the details on the registration form.
- Further, fill the application form with your details carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Agree to the declaration.
- Verify & Submit the Application Form.
- Proceed to make the payment of fees applicable.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
You will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for the selection process in three stages:
- Entrance test –There will be verbal ability, numerical ability, and logical reasoning questions.
- Group discussion stage– After clearing the aptitude test, you will go through group discussions. That will judge your analytical thinking, an approach adapted to business situations and the ability to break down complex problems to arrive at solutions.
- Interview– After clearing GD you will be invited for Interview in two stages
- You will have to complete Psychometric Profiling before appearing for the interview. This questionnaire-based tool will just give the better understanding of your preferred behavior and will not be used for elimination of participants.
- Finally, you will go through the personal interview round.
Other eligibility criteria of National Institute of Securities Markets will be considered.
Stipend of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
- During the 9 months classroom-training: Rs. 10,000/pm
- During the 3 months internship: Rs. 50,000/pm
Fees Structure of Leadership Programme for ICICI Recruitment
You will have to pay 2.50 Lacs (subject to change). You also have an option of availing an education loan from ICICI Bank besides self-funding.
On successful completion of the above-mentioned training and internship, you will be considered for ICICI Recruitment at the manager band I level with a starting remuneration in the range of Rs. 12.5 lacs/ per annum!
Official Notification for ICICI Recruitment through Leadership Programme
For official notification, visit the website of ICICI.
Stay tuned for more updates on ICICI Recruitment.
Share your thoughts/queries here!