ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018 Out – Download Here!
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018 Released – The ICAR admit card has been released for the All India Entrance Examination for Admission to the agricultural courses. Check the details by scrolling down the post.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018
Good news for all the candidates who have applied for ICAR AIEEA. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has released the admit card for All India Entrance Examination for Admission to the agricultural courses. ICAR Conducts this exam annually for UG, PG, and Ph. D Admission (AIEEA). Applicants can check the complete details of the admit card in this post and get the direct link to download the ICAR AIEEA Call Letter 2018. The exam for AIEEA would be held on 22nd – 23rd June 2018.
Download ICAR AIEEA Admit Card
Through this exam, you will be able to get admission into various agricultural universities. Check the steps given below and follow them to download your admit card for the exam. However, for the ease of candidates, we have shared the direct link to access the ICAR AIEEA Hall Ticket 2018.
Direct Link to Download ICAR AIEEA Call Letter
You can click on the above link to download the admit card and then follow the below-given steps:
- Enter your credentials as asked
- Check the details and download the admit card
- Get a Print Out for any future use
Steps to Download ICAR AIEEA Hall Ticket from Official Website
- Visit the official website of ICAR which is icar.org.in
- At the homepage, click on the link which states “Online Application for ICAR’s 23rd All India Entrance Examination for UG, PG and Ph. D. Admissions”.
- A new page will be opened on your screen (www.aieea.net/)
- At the mentioned page’s announcement, click on the admit card link
- Now, enter your credentials and login to the page
- View and download your admit card
- Take a printout for future use
The copy of the admit card needs to be self-attested by the candidate while sitting for the exam.
Stay tuned for more updates on ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018.
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!