IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips: Find Tips and Tricks
- IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips 2019
- Last minute preparation for IBPS Specialist Officers 2019
- Last Minute Strategy:
- IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips – Guidelines Before The Exam:
- IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips – Guidelines For the Exam Day:
With the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam round the corner, you need some IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips. Go through the tips that will serve as a to-do checklist before the IBPS SO Exam and will help you shed your exam stress.
- As the Preliminary exam for Specialist Officer is scheduled for December 28 & 29, 2019, ensure to download the IBPS SO Admit Card well in advance.
- Enhance your last-minute preparation for IBPS SO Prelims Exam by going through expert tips and tricks provided in this article.
- Follow the last-minute tips and strategies to score more above the IBPS SO Cut off Marks 2019.
IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips 2019
Institute Banking Personnel Selection is conducting the prelims exam for Specialist Officers on the 29th and 30th of December 2019. They will be conducting separate exams, one for Agriculture Field Officer, Marketing Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer, IT Officer Scale I and other for Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I. These IBPS SO last-minute preparation tips will help you plan your exam preparation for IBPS Specialist Officers.
Last minute preparation for IBPS Specialist Officers 2019
As the IBPS SO exam Prelims approaches, aspirants will find the last-minute exam tips as the most useful ones. This phase is very crucial as there will be very limited time for reference and revision. We hope these last-minute preparation tips will help the candidates boost up their confidence, thereby help them crack IBPS SO exam with flying colors.
It is common that every student or a candidate will be quite tensed thinking about the exam they would write in a couple of days. So, it is advised to avoid any tension and stress just before the exam. Keep yourself cool and relaxed to stay healthy.
Last Minute Strategy:
One of the most important elements of IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips is Revision. Candidates should not ignore revising the important topics and concepts studied so far.
1.Solve Practice Papers & Mock Tests:
Recall the famous saying- “Practice makes man perfect”. It fits the situation rightly. Aspirants should make it a habit of regularly practicing IBPS SO question papers as well as mock tests to crack IBPS SO exam. Sample papers are quite helpful in revising all the important topics covered so far during the actual preparation.
2. Do Not prepare any new topic:
There are students who try to cover the whole syllabus at the last moment. Therefore, they start jumping to new topics and plan to get them done at the last moment. But this could really confuse you with other topics you already learned. It is not only a waste of time but also affects your performance during the exam by bringing more stress in mind. Instead, it is recommended that you focus on the areas you are strong in and revise accordingly.
3.Time Management For each Section:
This is yet another essential element to be considered as a part of IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips. Candidates will be provided a fixed time to complete each section. Let us look at some last-minute working tips, section wise.
(i) English Language- 25 minutes:
Candidates should start with different passages each time, in the English language section. They should give a glance through the questions initially, and then identify the single and multiple para questions. This, in turn, will help the candidate to answer the questions as they read through the passage thereby saving a lot of time.
(ii) Reasoning Ability- 30 minutes:
This is one among the scoring sections in IBPS SO exam. In this section, the focus should be given more on the formulas so as to solve the questions rather than mugging up. You need to focus on accuracy as you solve the questions from topics like Syllogism, Blood Relations, Inequality, Directions, Data Sufficiency, and Logical Deductions. Questions from topics like Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Machine Input/ Output shall be attempted later as they are time-consuming. It is important to read the questions carefully before you apply the related formula to solve them, as they could be quite tricky.
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude- 30 minutes:
This section should be attempted at the end. This is because you need a minimum 22-25 minutes to solve this section with full dedication of your time and patience. Focus more on the questions that could be solved easily and quickly rather than wasting time on tricky questions. Guessing the answers for the questions is not ideal as wrong answers carry negative marks.
2. Proper Rest:
Students are commonly found studying too hard for their exams, often ignoring their health. This results in performing poorly in the exam. Hence, candidates are strictly advised NOT to ignore their health at any cost when they are preparing for certain competitive exams. It is ideal to take a break and refresh your mind. You can even listen to music or go for a walk.
IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips – Guidelines Before The Exam:
Download Call Letter: The Admit Card is a vital document included in IBPS SO exam. Without the Admit card, an aspirant will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Download your Admit Card well in advance and read carefully all the instructions mentioned in the Call Letter.
Verify the Exam Centre: The venue of the exam center will be mentioned in the Admit card. The candidate should go to the venue before the day of the exam if it is far away. Confirming the venue will make the candidate stay stress-free instead of wasting the time looking for the exact location.
Eat well: As we said earlier, health should be given utmost priority. Do NOT skip your timely meals giving an excuse of preparing for the exam. It will duly affect your performance in the exam.
Practice Is the Only Way: Practice in the best possible way so as to be stable and unaffected by the new questions. It is ideal to check for some tricky questions online as well so that it becomes easy to solve during the exam. The more practice the better be the performance.
IBPS SO Last Minute Preparation Tips – Guidelines For the Exam Day:
- Candidates appearing for IBPS SO exam should be completely aware of the guidelines for the exam day. There are quite strict rules to be followed by the candidates.
- Having a relaxed mind during exam lets you concentrate. For this it is important that you relax, have a good and peaceful sleep and most importantly having a good diet so you stay comfortable and healthy.
- Revise the formulae for Data interpretation and be confident about Mathematics.
- English section could be a little sneaky sometimes and so you need to be more confident about your grammar.
- Brushing up the Current Affairs section and the published articles makes it workable and hence helps in answering the GK section as well.
- An important tip to be on the safer side during exam day is that you should NOT be overconfident, also NOT to put yourself down. Having faith will always take you to greater heights.
- Time management is an important factor and so you must make sure you answer the possible questions in the given timeframe.
- Focus on the accuracy as that is the key to score well. Answering all the questions and major parts being wrong will make you lose confidence and lead to frustration. Set an accuracy level and keep a mark.
- Being at the exam center on time is quite impressive. However, you need to wake up early so you are present at the venue and report earlier.
Share your thoughts/queries here!