IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper PDF – Download Here
- IBPS SO HR Officer- Syllabus:
- Human Resource Management (HRM) –
- Human Resource Development (HRD) –
- Organisational Behaviour-
- Job Analysis –
- Training & Development-
- Performance Appraisal-
- Compensation Administration-
- Discipline & Grievance Procedures-
- Industrial Relations-
- Promotion, Transfer & Separation-
- Personality & Personal Effectiveness-
- Overview of Industrial Relations-
- Trade Union Act-
- Labour Legislations:
- IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper
IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper PDF- Download IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper PDF online with details of latest exam syllabus and preparation tips.
In this article, we will look into the syllabus for HR Officer. We will also look into some tips on referring the sample of IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper.
IBPS SO HR Officer- Syllabus:
Human Resource Management (HRM) –
- Nature & Scope
- Differences between HR Management and Personnel Management
- HRM functions & Objectives
- Personnel Management functions
- Structure of personnel department
- Line & staff, Job Analysis
- Manpower Planning
- New Challenges
- Recruitment & Selection
- Placement & Induction
- Wage & Salary Administration
- Job Evaluation
Human Resource Development (HRD) –
- Concepts of HRD
- Organisation of HRD function
- Performance Appraisal
- Training & Development
- Quality of Work life
- Quality circles
- Evolution & Role
- Group Dynamics
- Motivation Leadership
- Job Satisfaction
- Fatigue & Monotony
- Organisational Change
Job Analysis –
- Job Description
- Specifications of the job
- Systematic approach to recruitment
- Recruitment policy
- Procedures, Methods & Evaluation of Recruitment
- Systematic Approach to selection and Selection Procedure
- Format of Application Form
- Selection Methods
- Offer of employment and Process evaluation
Training & Development-
- Purpose, Methods and Issues of Training & Management Development programmes
- Training Concepts, Role, Need and its Importance
- Training types
- Understanding Learning Process
- Development of Integrated approach of Learning in Training Program
- Training Need Assessment
- Appraisal Purposes
- Procedures & Techniques including 360 degree Performance Appraisal
- Job Evaluation
- Compensation Nature & Objectives
- Components of pay structure in the country
Discipline & Grievance Procedures-
- Disciplinary procedure
- Procedure of handling grievance
- Industrial Relations Importance & Approaches
Promotion, Transfer & Separation-
- Principles & Types
- Principles & Types
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS)
- Meaning & Concept
- Personality types
- Symbols of Self
- Moulding of personality types
- Persistence & Change
Personality & Personal Effectiveness-
- Psychometric Theories by Cattele & Big Five
- Psychodynamic Theories by Carl Jung and MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- Transactional Analysis
- Johari- Window, Personal Effectiveness
Overview of Industrial Relations-
- Industrial Relations Concepts
- Nature of Industrial Relations
- Industrial Relations Evolution in India
- Participation from workers in Management
- Employee Discipline
- Industrial Labour Organisation
Trade Union Act-
- Trade Union Act 1926
- Industrial Employment Act 1946
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- Minimum Wages Act 1948
- Payment of Wages Act 1936
- Equal Remuneration Act 1976
- Payment of Bonus Act 1965
- Technological Change in IR-Employment Issues
- Management Strategy
- Trade Union Response
- Human Resource Management & IR-Management Programs
- Integrative procedures to HR Management
- International Dimensions of Industrial Relations
- Industrial Dispute Act
- Factories Act
- Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923
- Significant Provisions of employees
- State Insurance Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Employees Provident Fund Act, Maternity Benefit Act 1961
IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper
As the IBPS Specialist Officer exam approaches, aspirants need to focus more on improving their weaker areas in certain sections or topics. You might be aware that the Preliminary exam is only to get qualified to the Mains and the score will NOT be considered for the final selection. So, practice the best way you can. Attempt test series online. Find previous years’ IBPS SO HR Officer Question Papers and solve them regularly.
IBPS SO recruitment is an online based exam and is 2-phased. As you get qualified in the first round, you enter the Interview round.
Let us look at the exam pattern for IBPS SO HR Officer exam.
No. of questions
|Professional Knowledge (HR)||
Note: * denotes that marks obtained in these subjects will not be considered foe merit list of interview, as they are just the qualifying subjects.
Only the marks in the Professional Knowledge Test will be taken into account for the merit list.
Aspirants need to be alert about answering unsure questions as the wrong answers will have a negative marking of 0.25.
Tips to answer the Model Question Papers for IBPS SO HR Officer:
- Answer the sections with a time frame. Set the limit as 120 minutes and not more.
- Try to answer the questions without peeping into the answer key.
- Attempt each model papers like you are answering the Real exam. Hence each mock test should be given due importance.
- Attempt each question paper without a break.
Look for books related to model papers containing answers, so you can assess your performance and improve the weak areas. Full length IBPS SO online mock tests providing the Real time feel of the exam can be accessed online. Time management and accuracy should be balanced while attempting the model papers.
In this session, we covered the Syllabus for IBPS SO HR Officer. We also went through the exam pattern for the SO HR Officer exam. And, last but not the least, we also covered the topic on IBPS SO HR Officer Question Paper Question Paper tips.
We hope the session has been informative and helpful to prepare well for the Big Day.
Share your thoughts/queries here!