IBPS RRB Score Card 2019 – Download IBPS RRB Prelims Scorecard
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection has released the IBPS RRB Score Card of candidates who appeared in the Prelims Exam for the posts of Assistant and Scale I, II, and III. Read the article to know complete detail and get the direct link to download IBPS RRB Clerk & PO scorecard.
IBPS RRB Score Card 2019
- The IBPS RRB Result 2019 has released the result for Officer Scale 1 on September 16th, and for Office Assistant on September 30, 2019.
- The candidates who gave the exam can check the scorecard and IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks on the official website.
- After the declaration of the result for Prelims, the selected candidates can start preparing for the Mains Exam with the help of IBPS RRB Syllabus with complete detail of each section of the exam for all the posts.
How to download IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2019?
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear with downloaded IBPS RRB Score Card.
- Save and take a print out of the Official IBPS RRB Final Score Card 2019.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the official IBPS website & follow the above-mentioned steps to know your marks.
Process of Normalization in IBPS Exams
- As normalization is a very common part of most of the bank exams.
- There is the query in candidate’s mind about the normalization that the marks for IBPS RRB will be normalized or not, as it is already mentioned in the official notification that-
- The corrected score obtained by each of the candidates in a different session (if held) will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to 2 decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- Normalization is the process to evaluate the performance of the candidate who appears in the exam on the basis of the difficulty level and the similar exam parameters.
- The goal of the exam normalization is to adjust the difficulty level of the exam across different sessions of the exam, as the exam will conduct in different shifts.
- Sometimes, it the level of the difficulty may be easier in one slot of the exam and the difficulty in the other comparatively.
How the IBPS will do the Normalization?
As it is based on the Equi- Percentile method-
- Firstly, the percentile rank of the candidate will be calculated by using the below formula for the student for each shift-
- The cut off will release on the basis of the number of vacancies available.
- However, for the next process candidates are selected on the basis of the cut off marks.
- Once the declaration of cut off marks and the result will be done, the IBPS RRB Answer Key for Prelims Exam will be declared.
- The candidates who cleared to Prelims Exam are eligible for the Mains Exam, and in few days the declaration of the result, students can download the IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2019.
How the Normalization of Scores is helpful?
- Candidates are worried about the difficulty level of the exam is more compare to other slots of the exam.
- It is easy to normalize the marks of the candidates from the above-mentioned formula.
- By the Normalization, the candidates will receive the fair evaluation of the marks on the basis of the performance.
- The score of each student will be Normalized eventually however, the one slot is easy compares to another one.
Details mentioned in IBPS RRB Score Card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Post applied
- Total Mark of the exam
- Sectional & Overall Cutoff score
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Share your thoughts/queries here!