IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2020 – Download the Scorecard here
- IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2020
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is going to release the IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card today on the 15th of January 2020. All the candidates who appeared in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam and waiting to see the score should go through the complete article to know all the details. Keep in touch with the Official website for the latest updates.
IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2020
- The IBPS RRB Mains Result 2020 for Office Assistant has been already released on January 1st,2020
- The IBPS RRB Clerk Vacancy available this year will be also an important factor in the final selection process
- The candidates who clear the Mains will only be allowed to sit for the Interview round
- The candidates who gave the exam can check the scorecard and IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks on the official website.
- Prelims and Mains are qualifying stages, after which candidates move to the final interview round.
IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card Dates
The IBPS is going to release the IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card today. You can check it as soon as it is released on the official website.
|IBPS RRB Results||January 1st, 2020|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Scorecard||January 15th, 2020|
How to download IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2020?
You can download the IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card following the steps below-
Step 1-Click on the Direct link provided above.
Step 2-Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
Step 3-Click on submit and a new page will appear with downloaded IBPS RRB Score Card.
Step 4-Save and take a print out of the Official IBPS RRB Clerk Final Score Card 2020.
Step 5-Alternatively, you can also visit the official IBPS website & follow the above-mentioned steps to know your marks.
Details mentioned in IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2020
The details mentioned in the IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card area as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Post applied
- Total Mark of the exam
- Sectional & Overall Cutoff score
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Discrepancies in IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card
You can follow the following points in order to avoid discrepancies in downloading the Score Card-
- The candidates who cannot access the download Link should try other browsers for downloading the scorecard
- The candidates should keep the internet connection in check beforehand before checking the scorecard
- Keep your Registration Number and Date of Birth/password ready to sign in in order to check your scorecard
IBPS RRB Clerk Normalization Process
- As normalization is a very common part of most of the bank exams.
- There is the query in candidate’s mind about the normalization that the marks for IBPS RRB will be normalized or not, as it is already mentioned in the official notification that-
- The corrected score obtained by each of the candidates in a different session (if held) will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to 2 decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- Normalization is the process to evaluate the performance of the candidate who appears in the exam on the basis of the difficulty level and the similar exam parameters.
- The goal of the exam normalization is to adjust the difficulty level of the exam across different sessions of the exam, as the exam will conduct in different shifts.
- Sometimes, it the level of the difficulty may be easier in one slot of the exam and the difficulty in the other comparatively.
How the IBPS will do the Normalization?
As it is based on the Equi- Percentile method-
- Firstly, the percentile rank of the candidate will be calculated by using the below formula for the student for each shift-
- The cut off will release on the basis of the number of vacancies available.
- However, for the next process candidates are selected on the basis of the cut off marks.
- Once the declaration of cut off marks and the result will be done, the IBPS RRB Answer Key for Prelims Exam will be declared.
How the Normalization of Scores is helpful?
- Candidates are worried about the difficulty level of the exam is more compare to other slots of the exam.
- It is easy to normalize the marks of the candidates from the above-mentioned formula.
- By the Normalization, the candidates will receive the fair evaluation of the marks on the basis of the performance.
- The score of each student will be Normalized eventually however, the one slot is easy compares to another one.
Share your thoughts/queries here!