IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
- IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
- IBPS RRB Application Form Highlights
- IBPS RRB Application Form Dates
- IBPS RRB Eligibility
- IBPS RRB Application Form Requirements
- How to Fill the IBPS RRB Application Form?
- IBPS RRB Application Form Correction
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has concluded the process of online application for IBPS RRB Exam on 4th July 2019. We will update this post with any further update about IBPS RRB Application Form.
- The online application process started on 18th June and it concluded on 4th July 2019.
- However, the Application was subject to various eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official IBPS RRB Notification.
- IBPS has released the IBPS RRB Admit Card for the Pre-Exam Training on their official website.
- The IBPS RRB Call Letter for Prelims exam will be released in the last week of July 2019.
- It is important for all candidates who had applied to know the latest IBPS RRB Vacancy list.
- Below are the Application Dates, Application Form, Application fee, Documentation instructions & a direct link to apply for IBPS RRB 2019 exam.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
As per the latest update by IBPS, the conducting body has released the official Application Form for IBPS RRB 2019 exam on its official website. The application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria.
In this post, we have mentioned step by step instructions and the direct link to apply online for Officer Scale I, II, III, and Office Assistant.
- The application form mainly involves five steps: Registration, Uploading of Documents, Filling Details, Fee Payment, Confirmation.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the form.
IBPS RRB Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||IBPS RRB|
|IBPS RRB Notification Release Date||June 18, 2019|
|IBPS RRB Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|IBPS RRB Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Last Date to Fill the Application form||July 4, 2019|
|Documents Required for IBPS RRB||10th and 12th Certificates, Degree/Diploma
Certificate, Class Certificate if you are SC/ST,
Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature
|IBPS RRB Official Website||ibps.in|
|IBPS RRB Application Fee||Rs 600/- for UR and General Category; Rs 100/- for SC/ST|
IBPS RRB Application Form Dates
The online application process for IBPS RRB is currently over and the online application process concluded on 4th July 2019. Candidates must keep an eye on all events of the Regional Rural Bank Exam by knowing IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2019.
In the table below, we have mentioned complete application dates for the exam.
|Online Application Starts||June 18, 2019|
|Online Applications will end on||July 04, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale-I –August 3, 4 & 11, 2019
Office Assistant- August 17, 18 & 25 2019
IBPS RRB Eligibility
Candidates were not able to apply who did not meet the eligibility criteria. So, it was suggested for all candidates to go through the IBPS RRB Eligibility before applying for Office Assistant and Officer Grade posts.
Candidates aged between 18-32 are able to apply for the post.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
IBPS RRB Application Form Requirements
Before proceeding with filling the application candidates need to have few prerequisites which are listed below
- First of all, all students must be eligible to apply to fill the IBPS RRB Online Application Form
- An active mobile number, email id, and correspondence address.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s Signature,
- Scanned copy of candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
- Scanned copy of Hand Written Declaration by the candidate
- Keep the Credit/Debit card or banking details ready to make the Application Fee payment.
How to Fill the IBPS RRB Application Form?
NOTE:- The process of online application for IBPS RRB 2019 is currently over as the application process concluded on 4th July 2019.
- The Application process involved five steps: Registration, Uploading of Documents, Filling Details, Fee Payment, Confirmation.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website: ibps.in
- Click on “Click Here to Apply Online for CRP RRBs-VIII”
- A login page will appear on the screen
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Click on the post you wish to apply and fill in all necessary details
- After submitting these details you will receive Provisional Registration ID and password.
- Save these details which are required for future use.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
- Now login to your account using the login credentials
- Click on the link to ‘Upload the Photograph’
- Browse to the location where the Scanned Photograph has been saved
- Select the Photograph
- Click on Upload button.
- Follow the same steps for uploading remaining documents.
Step 3: Filling Details
- There are different tabs on the page named Basic, Qualifications/Experience/Language, and Survey
- Fill in all the required details under each tab.
- Under the survey tab, mention the choice of organizations where you desire to be recruited and preview the details mentioned in the form.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ to declare the information you have entered is correct.
- Click on Submit after entering all details.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- The application fee for IBPS RRB Exam is as shown below
|Other Categories||Rs. 600/-|
- There are two modes of payment:
Online Mode: The online payment modes available are Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay via SBI branch, any computerized Post Office/Challan/Pay-in-slip from the official website
Step 5: Confirmation
- After the final submission and payment, a new page of IBPS RRB Online Application is displayed.
- Enter the required details by following the instructions mentioned.
- An e-receipt is generated after the successful payment of the fee. Print the e-receipt.
- Print the final IBPS RRB Online Application Form displayed on the screen.
IBPS RRB Application Form Correction
IBPS RRB Application form once filled cannot be edited.
- The option to edit the application form is applicable only before the “Final Submit” button.
- The “Save and Next” option is provided so that all the particulars can be proofread again and the changes can be done.
- Candidates must keep in mind that no changes can be done in the IBPS online application form after the payment of fees.
Share your thoughts/queries here!