IBPS PO Time and Work Questions with Answers – Download PDF Free
Enhance your preparation for the upcoming IBPS PO Exam 2019 by preparing well. Here are the IBPS PO Time and Work Questions with Answers to help ease out your preparation
- As the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam is scheduled from October 12 to 20, 2019, begin your preparation well in advance so that you will have enough time to complete all topics.
- According to the IBPS PO Exam Pattern, in Quantitative Aptitude section, there is a topic named Time and Work.
- We can observe from previous year paper that, there are at least 5-6 questions from Time and Work topic. To help ease out your preparation on this topic, we are providing Important IBPS PO Time and Work Questions with Answers PDF.
- Go through the post to know the importance of this topic and download the FREE PDF.
IBPS PO Time and Work Questions with Answers FREE PDF Download 2019
IBPS PO is one of the primary bank exams of all times. Competitive exam preparation has always been a crucial task involving dedication and commitment. Moreover, preparing topics from quantitative aptitude section need systematic preparation. In the quant section, you will have to remember a few tricks/ rules and shortcut methods.
In this article, we also provide you Important Short Tricks on Time & Work Questions which are asked in bank exams like IBPS. IBPS PO time and work questions with answers FREE PDF download will help you solve the maximum number of questions in the minimum amount of time.
Time and work is an important topic in IBPS exams, including clerks, PO and specialist officers. In order to make the chapter easy for you all, we provide IBPS PO time and work questions with answers PDF with important short tricks to solve time & work questions will surely make the chapter easy for you all.
IBPS PO Time and Work Questions with Answers FREE PDF Download- Fraction Conversion
We bring you a table to directly remember fraction conversation into percentage. It will help you save time and maximize your speed while solving those questions-
|Number of days required to complete the work||Work that can be done per day||Efficiency in Percent|
Let us try to understand via an example-
Suppose, Anil can do a work/ job in 10 days.
As per 1st method of fraction technique- Anil can do the work in 10 days i.e. work done in a day is 1/10th.
As per 2nd method, the work done by a person in unit time is called efficiency in Time and Work Problems
So, efficiency of Anil per day = 100/10 = 10%
Tips and tricks to crack time and work questions
Let us have a look at some effective tips which can help you get good command over time and work questions-
- Work from Days
If A can is able to do a work in n days, then A’s n day’s work is=1/n
Formula- No. of days = total work / work done in 1 day
- Days from Work
Similarly, If A’s 1 day’s work =1/n, A can finish the work in n days.
- Relationship between Men and Work
More men ——- will be able to ——-> More work
Less men ——- will be able to ——-> Less work
- Relationship between Work and Time
More work ——– takes——> More Time
Less work ——– takes——> Less Time
- Relationship between Men and Time
More men ——- will be able to in ——-> Less Time
Less men ——- will be able to in ——-> More Time
- When A1 number of people can do W1 work in D1 days and A2 number of people can do W2 work in D2 days, then
A1×D1/ W1= A2×D2/W2
- When A1 number of people can do W1 work in D1 days for h1 hours and when A2 number of people can do W2 work in D2 days for hours for h2 hours, then
A1×D1 x H1/ W1= A2×D2×H1/ W2
- If A can do a work in ‘x’ days and B can do the same in ‘y’ days, the number of days required to complete the work if A and B work together is
- If A can do a work in ‘x’ days and A + B can do the same in ‘y’ days, the number of days required to complete the work if B works alone is
Share your thoughts/queries here!