IBPS PO Syllogism Questions with Answers FREE PDF Download
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the Prelims exam in October 2019. This post will provide preparing aspirants with IBPS PO Syllogism Questions with Answers Free PDF Download Link. IBPS PO 2019 is hoping to recruit 4336 candidates in Public Banks all across the country.
- IBPS Bank PO exam is considered to be of Moderate Level Difficulty however the difficulty level of the Bank PO Exam has steadily increased over the years. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for this exam, hence it is important to be thoroughly prepared.
- The IBPS PO Syllabus covers the following topics: English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
- The syllogism is a very important part of Logical Reasoning or Verbal Reasoning. Preparing candidates can go through the IBPS PO Syllogism Questions PDF available in this post to practice from.
IBPS PO Syllogism Questions with Answers Download
Syllogism is considered to be a scoring topic in the Bank PO test. With good practice, candidates can score well in the reasoning part.
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam – The exam consists of 100 Questions which are to be answered in 60 minutes
- IBPS Bank PO Negative Marking- For each incorrect answer there is a markdown of 0.25 marks.
- Sectional Cut Off– Candidates must clear the sectional cut off in the Prelims exam to be eligible for Mains CWE (Common Written Examination).
- Syllogism questions are asked in both Prelims and Mains of the IBPS PO Exam.
- IBPS PO Preparation Tips will suggest the best books and help candidates make the right strategy for both prelims and mains exam.
What is Syllogism?
A syllogism is a question of verbal and is frequently asked in competitive examinations in the Reasoning Section. The syllogism questions will comprise of one or more statements followed by some conclusions. You have to find which conclusions logically follow the given statements.
How to Solve Syllogism questions in IBPS PO?
In this IBPS PO syllogism PDF, we will give you details which you must know in order to solve syllogism questions
Let us take a quick glance at some of the main rules to solve Syllogism Problems:
- All+All => All.
- All+No => No.
- All+Some => No Conclusion.
- Some+All => Some.
- Some+No => Some Not.
- Some+Some => No Conclusion.
If the conclusion provided in the question is in “Possibility” case then you must proceed as per the rules are given below-
- If All A are B => Some B is Not A is a Possibility.
- If Some B are Not A => All A are B is a Possibility.
- If Some A are B => All A are B is a Possibility & All B are A is a Possibility.
In possibilities cases, we need to create all possibilities to find whether the given conclusion is possible or not. If it is possible and satisfies the given statement than the given conclusion will follow otherwise conclusion will not follow.
Download IBPS PO 2019 Syllogism Questions with Answers
Candidates can download the IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) Syllogism questions with Answers from the link in the table below.
|IBPS PO 2019 Syllogism Questions with Answers|
Tips and Tricks to solve syllogism questions in IBPS PO
IBPS PO Syllogism Questions with Answers free pdf Download will help you get ideal tips to solve syllogism questions in IBPS PO exam. In this section, you will generally get 4-5 questions from this section in IBPS PO.
- Always make Venn diagrams for easy representation of the information in the question. Read all the statements given in the question one by one.
- Try to figure out how to draw Venn Diagrams for each statement.
- Observe if there are any familiar concepts or statements in the given syllogism.
- Finding the conclusion will be your next step.
- Figure out how to draw a conclusion for each concept/statement.
- You need not memorize any statement or conclusion.
- Make sure you understand the concept well and draw the Venn diagram accordingly.
- The major part is to attempt the questions in a sequential manner.
- Take IBPS PO practice test for better preparation.
IBPS PO Syllogism Questions with Answers – Important Reasoning Topics
The important topics asked in IBPS PO Reasoning Ability Section are as follows-
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Statements & Conclusion
Syllogism questions are usually time taking because of the associated complexity. Scores in a syllogism can either make or break your performance in the exam, practice with the IBPS PO Syllogism Questions and increase your chances of cracking the IBPS PO Exam.
Stay tuned for more updates on IBPS PO Syllogism Questions with Answers FREE PDF Download. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!