IBPS PO Mains Scorecard 2019-20 Download Here
IBPS PO Mains Scorecard: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS PO Score Card for all candidates that appeared for the Mains exam. IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 is looking to hire 4336 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Find the direct link to download your IBPS PO Score Card/Marksheet for prelims in the article below.
LATEST IBPS PO Mains Scorecard Update:
IBPS PO Mains Score Card 2019 has been published online on the official website today.
The next stage of IBPS PO Selection Process is the document verification process for main allotment.
IBPS PO Score Card 2019
The IBPS PO Mains Result was declared on January 02, 2020. IBPS PO Mains Scorecard PDF is published for one week for download.
- The scorecard helps you analyze your examination and will contain the sectional as well as overall marks secured by you.
- IBPS PO Cut Off marks for Prelims has not bee released yet. The Cut Off Marks for Prelims examination will be released along with the scorecard.
- Candidates who will clear the Mains exam will be called for a final round of face to face Interviews.
How to Download the IBPS PO Score Card 2019?
The Direct Link to Download the IBPS PO Mains Scorecard has been updated online.
- Visit the official website
- Click on CWE PO/MT.
- Find the Score Card link for IBPS PO Mains exam.
- Enter your login credentials to view the mark sheet.
- Download your IBPS PO Pre Exam Scorecard and make sure you review your marks in each section.
Reasons for Discrepancies in IBPS PO Mains Scorecard Download
- The IBPS PO Score Card 2019 Download link will be active until one week from the publishing date.
- There must be some issue with the browser one is using to download the scorecard if they are unable to access it. One can change the browser to access the link.
- Keep a check on the internet connection to avoid any discrepancies while logging in on the official website.
- Keep your registration number and password (date of birth) ready before the download process to prevent any problems.
Details mentioned on IBPS Clerk Scorecard PDF
Candidates who wish to move forward to the other stages of the IBPS PO Selection Process must make sure that they possess the scorecard for the final document verification process.
IBPS PO Mains Scorecard confirms the candidate’s qualification for the final selection as a Probationary Officer.
This is a mandate document for the document verification process and to secure one’s selection, which is why one must preserve it safely in both soft and hard copies.
Here are the details mentioned on the IBPS PO Scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State/ Union Territory Applied for
- Details of the Scores Obtained
- Cut off Marks (As per the category) for each Subject
- Marks obtained in each section
IBPS PO Scorecard contains all the above-mentioned details along with a confirmation of the candidate to the final selection process.
However, the IBPS PO Mains Scorecard includes text confirming the allocation of a post in the preferred bank as per the cutoff and vacancies offered by the authority.
What is Normalization in IBPS PO Exam?
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection normalizes the result marks. What this really means is that IBPS balances the different difficulty levels in multiple shifts of the exam.
- This is done to make the Result fair for those students whose slot was exceptionally difficult.
IBPS PO Normalization helps to make the entire recruitment process fair to all students.
IBPS PO Result 2019
The IBPS PO Mains Result PDF has been published on January 02, 2020. The selection process comprises Prelims and Mains. Interview is no more a part of the selection process.
Share your thoughts/queries here!