IBPS PO Final Result 2020 Check Here
- IBPS PO Final Result 2020
- IBPS PO Result Dates 2020 Highlights
- IBPS PO Final Result 2020
- How to check IBPS PO Final Result 2020?
- IBPS PO Reserve List 2020/Allotment List 2020
- IBPS PO Tie Breaking Policy 2020
- IBPS PO Scorecard 2020 Details
- IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020
- IBPS PO Result after Interview Process
- IBPS PO Cut Off 2020
- IBPS PO Final Result FAQs
- Q.What details will be mentioned in IBPS PO Scorecard 2020?
- Q.When will the final IBPS PO Result 2020 be declared?
- Q. How important is Daily Current Affairs in order to get selected in Banking Exams like IBPS PO?
- Q. Can a final year student apply for IBPS Bank PO Exam?
- Q. Is there any Gd in the IBPS PO interview?
- Q.How is cut off marks calculated in IBPS?
- Q. Is there sectional cut off in IBPS PO prelims?
IBPS PO Final Result 2020:Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is about to release the IBPS PO 2020 Final Results soon in the month of April 2020. Hence, check the complete article to know all the important details regarding the IBPS PO Final Results, the final allotment list, know how to download the result 2020 and more.
- Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducted the exam for IBPS PO Mains Exam on 30th November 2019
- There were 4336 vacancies available as per the IBPS PO Vacancy for this year
- Candidates that cleared the IBPS PO Cut Off 2020 will be called for the next stage of the Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- The aspirants who will qualify the Mains Exam are called for the Interview Process of the exam.
- Go through the IBPS PO Job Profile to understand the exam better
- The final selection fo the candidates will be based on the combined marks of the Mains Exam and Interview Process in multiple Public Sector Banks for the post of PO.
IBPS PO Final Result 2020
IBPS declares the result for the IBPS PO Exam in 3 stages. Candidates that have cleared the 1st Stage of the exam will have to make it through 2 more stages before final allotment. We will provide you with the direct link of the IBPS PO 2020 Final Result and allotment list as soon as it is released in the official website.
- The Direct Link to download the IBPS PO Result 2020 for Mains is activate now.
- Mains exam tested candidates in 4 sections – English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness.
- IBPS follows the negative marking checking criteria. Each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of 1/4 of the total marks of the question.
IBPS PO Result Dates 2020 Highlights
|IBPS Prelims Result||1st November 2019|
|Mains Examination to be conducted on||30th November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||2nd January 2020|
|Provisional Allotment Date of PO||1st April 2020|
IBPS PO Final Result 2020
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the Final IBPS PO Merit list once all 3 stages of the IBPS PO Selection Process is completed.
- Final IBPS Result will be a cumulative score of the IBPS Mains Examination + Interview Score.
- Selected candidates will receive the provisional allotment.
- Once the Provisional allotment is provided to the candidate, it falls to the respective Bank to provide the date of joining and appointment documents.
How to check IBPS PO Final Result 2020?
To check your IBPS PO Final Result 2020, go through the steps given below-
Step 1-Click on the above link to download IBPS PO Final Result
Step 2-Enter your roll number/ registration number, password/ date of birth and submit.
Step 3-IBPS PO 2020 Result will appear on the screen. Save & download the Result for future reference
Step 1-Visit the official IBPS Website – www.ibps.in.
Step 2-Click on the “Probationary Officer Mains Result 2020” tab
Step 3-Enter your roll number/ registration number, password/ date of birth and submit
Step 4-View & Download the IBPS PO Final Result 2020
IBPS PO Reserve List 2020/Allotment List 2020
IBPS is about to release the IBPS PO Final Results in the first week of April 2020 for provisional Allotment of the candidates to a number of various nationalized banks. In order to be shortlisted in the provisional Allotment List, the candidates are required to score really high in both the IBPS PO Mains and Interview phases. The Cut Off Score, Obtained Score, Rank and post preference will determine the allotment of selected candidates to the participating banks. The ratio of weightage of Mains scores and Interview scores is 80:20.
IBPS PO Tie Breaking Policy 2020
In case the scores of two or more candidates are the same and there is a need for tie-breaking the following rules will be applied-
- The candidate will be selected based on the Date of Birth
- Candidates who are senior based on the DOB will be placed above the younger candidates as per the DOB.
IBPS PO Scorecard 2020 Details
The details mentioned in the IBPS PO Scorecard are as follows-
|Candidate’s Name||Registration number|
|Roll number||Date of exam|
|Category||Maximum Overall/sectional Scores|
|Cut off||Scores Obtained|
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020
The IBPS PO Prelims Result has been released on 1st November 2019. Candidates get the list for those who cleared the Prelims exam.
IBPS PO Result after Interview Process
Check the points below for IBPS PO Results after Interview-
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be scored out of 100.
- Interview tests students on their communication skills, general knowledge about topics & how the candidate presents himself/herself.
- Generally, the interview for each candidate lasts for about 15-20 minutes.
IBPS PO Cut Off 2020
The Bank PO Exam conducted by IBPS has sectional cut off. In order to qualify for the main examination, the candidate will have to clear both Overall & sectional IBPS PO 2020 Cut off. It is important that the candidates should go through the IBPS PO Cut off details to understand what to expect from this upcoming 2020 IBPS PO Final Results.
IBPS PO Final Result FAQs
Q.What details will be mentioned in IBPS PO Scorecard 2020?
A. The details that will be mentioned in IBPS PO SCorecard 2020 are as follows- Roll number, Registration number, Name of Candidate, Category, IBPS PO Cut Off, Scores, Date of the exam.
Q.When will the final IBPS PO Result 2020 be declared?
A- The final IBPS PO Result will be declared in the first week of April 2020. We will update you with the direct link of the results as soon as it is released on the official website.
Q. How important is Daily Current Affairs in order to get selected in Banking Exams like IBPS PO?
A. In order to get selected and come into the IBPS PO Final Allotment List, daily current affairs also play an important role. As current affairs is an important section of the syllabus, the candidates should study daily current affairs and read newspapers for better scoring in the exam.
Q. Can a final year student apply for IBPS Bank PO Exam?
A-Yes, Final year student can apply for the exam. However, the candidate will require a graduation degree from a recognized university in order to be selected as a PO.
Q. Is there any Gd in the IBPS PO interview?
A- No, there is no Group Discussion (GD) round in IBPS PO. They will only conduct personal interviews of 100 marks.
Q.How is cut off marks calculated in IBPS?
A- The Final IBPS PO Cut Off is calculated by considering the Mains examination score + Interview score. The ratio of both Mains: Interview is 80:20 respectively.
Q. Is there sectional cut off in IBPS PO prelims?
A- Yes, there is a sectional cut off for all 3 sections in the IBPS Prelims exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!