IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020
- IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020
- IBPS PO Result Dates 2020
- How to check IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020?
- IBPS PO Reserve List 2020/Allotment List 2020
- IBPS PO Tie Breaking Policy 2020
- IBPS PO Scorecard 2020 Details
- IBPS PO Final Result 2020
- IBPS PO Result after Interview Process
- IBPS PO Cut Off 2020
- IBPS PO Result FAQs
- Q.What details will be mentioned in IBPS PO Scorecard 2020?
- Q.When will the final IBPS PO Result 2020 be declared?
- Q. How important is Daily Current Affairs in order to get selected in Banking Exams like IBPS PO?
- Q. Can a final year student apply for IBPS Bank PO Exam?
- Q. Is there any Gd in the IBPS PO interview?
- Q.How is cut off marks calculated in IBPS?
- Q. Is there sectional cut off in IBPS PO prelims?
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the IBPS PO Result for prelims anytime soon. Read the complete post to know about the prelims result release date, how to download the result PDF, and other important instructions.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020
- IBPS conducted the preliminary exam on October 3, 10, & 11, 2020 and the supplementary exam was conducted on January 5 & 6, 2021.
- The IBPS PO 2020 Result will be declared for the prelims exam and supplementary exam tentatively in January 2021.
- Candidates qualifying prelims exam above the IBPS PO Cut Off will be shortlisted for the Mains exam.
IBPS PO Result Dates 2020
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam||3rd, 10th & 11th October 2020 &
5th / 6th January 2021
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||January 2021 (tentatively)|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam||4th February 2021|
How to check IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020?
To check your IBPS PO Result 2020, follow the steps given below-
- Step 1-Click on the above link to download IBPS PO Result or visit the official website
- Step 2-Enter your roll number/ registration number, password/ date of birth and submit.
- Step 3-IBPS PO 2020 Result will appear on the screen.
- Step 4-Save & download the Result PDF for future reference
- Step 1-Visit the official IBPS Website – www.ibps.in.
- Step 2-Click on the “Probationary Officer Prelims Result 2020” tab
- Step 3-Enter your roll number/ registration number, password/ date of birth and submit
- Step 4-View & Download the IBPS PO Result 2020
IBPS PO Reserve List 2020/Allotment List 2020
IBPS is about to release the IBPS PO Final Results in the first week of April 2020 for provisional Allotment of the candidates to a number of various nationalized banks. In order to be shortlisted in the provisional Allotment List, the candidates are required to score really high in both the IBPS PO Mains and Interview phases. The Cut Off Score, Obtained Score, Rank and post preference will determine the allotment of selected candidates to the participating banks. The ratio of weightage of Mains scores and Interview scores is 80:20.
IBPS PO Tie Breaking Policy 2020
In case the scores of two or more candidates are the same and there is a need for tie-breaking the following rules will be applied-
- The candidate will be selected based on the Date of Birth
- Candidates who are senior based on the DOB will be placed above the younger candidates as per the DOB.
IBPS PO Scorecard 2020 Details
The details mentioned in the IBPS PO Scorecard are as follows-
|Candidate’s Name||Registration number|
|Roll number||Date of exam|
|Category||Maximum Overall/sectional Scores|
|Cut off||Scores Obtained|
IBPS PO Final Result 2020
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the Final IBPS PO Merit list once all 3 stages of the IBPS PO Selection Process is completed.
- Final IBPS Result will be a cumulative score of the IBPS Mains Examination + Interview Score.
- Selected candidates will receive the provisional allotment.
- Once the Provisional allotment is provided to the candidate, it falls to the respective Bank to provide the date of joining and appointment documents.
IBPS PO Result after Interview Process
Check the points below for IBPS PO Results after Interview-
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be scored out of 100.
- Interview tests students on their communication skills, general knowledge about topics & how the candidate presents himself/herself.
- Generally, the interview for each candidate lasts for about 15-20 minutes.
IBPS PO Cut Off 2020
The Bank PO Exam conducted by IBPS has sectional cut off. In order to qualify for the main examination, the candidate will have to clear both Overall & sectional IBPS PO 2020 Cut off. It is important that the candidates should go through the IBPS PO Cut off details to understand what to expect from this upcoming 2020 IBPS PO Final Results.
IBPS PO Result FAQs
Q.What details will be mentioned in IBPS PO Scorecard 2020?
A. The details that will be mentioned in IBPS PO SCorecard 2020 are as follows- Roll number, Registration number, Name of Candidate, Category, IBPS PO Cut Off, Scores, Date of the exam.
Q.When will the final IBPS PO Result 2020 be declared?
A- The final IBPS PO Result will be declared in the first week of April 2020. We will update you with the direct link of the results as soon as it is released on the official website.
Q. How important is Daily Current Affairs in order to get selected in Banking Exams like IBPS PO?
A. In order to get selected and come into the IBPS PO Final Allotment List, daily current affairs also play an important role. As current affairs is an important section of the syllabus, the candidates should study daily current affairs and read newspapers for better scoring in the exam.
Q. Can a final year student apply for IBPS Bank PO Exam?
A-Yes, Final year student can apply for the exam. However, the candidate will require a graduation degree from a recognized university in order to be selected as a PO.
Q. Is there any Gd in the IBPS PO interview?
A- No, there is no Group Discussion (GD) round in IBPS PO. They will only conduct personal interviews of 100 marks.
Q.How is cut off marks calculated in IBPS?
A- The Final IBPS PO Cut Off is calculated by considering the Mains examination score + Interview score. The ratio of both Mains: Interview is 80:20 respectively.
Q. Is there sectional cut off in IBPS PO prelims?
A- Yes, there is a sectional cut off for all 3 sections in the IBPS Prelims exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!