IBPS PO Prelims 7th October 2017 Questions Asked (All Slots)
- IBPS PO Prelims 7th October 2017 Questions Asked (All Slots)
- Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Shift 1)
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis- 7th October 2017 Slot 1
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis- 7th October 2017 Slot 2
- What is sure shot test series based on 7th October exam pattern launched by Toprankers? To know, watch the video below-
- Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Slot 2)
- Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Shift 3)
- Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Slot 4)
- Click to Join Our Banking Preparation Group
IBPS PO Prelims 7th October 2017 Questions Asked (All Slots)-Get all details of questions asked in IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 held on 7th October 2017 (All Shifts)
IBPS PO Prelims 7th October 2017 Questions Asked (All Slots)
IBPS PO Prelims 7th October 2017 Questions Asked (All Slots)- The IBPS PO Exam is being conducted on 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017. The exam seeks to fill in around 3562 vacancies in the post of Probationary Officer at 20 participating banks. In this post of IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017, you will get questions asked in 4 different slots of the day. Students are also advised to go through the exam analysis provided by us for different slots to get comprehensible idea of how the exam was. This will help you get clear ideas of how to prepare for the forthcoming exams of IBPS PO. Keep a check of your IBPS PO preparation by practicing Online Mock Test.
Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Shift 1)
Reading Comprehension – Based on “Economy”. The passage was:The effects of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression are forcing changes on state governments and the U.S. economy that could linger for decades.
By one Federal Reserve estimate, the country lost almost an entire year’s worth of economic activity – nearly $14 trillion – during the recession from 2007 to 2009.The deep and persistent losses of the recession forced states to make broad cuts in spending and public workforces. For businesses, the recession led to changes in expansion plans and worker compensation. And for individual Americans, it has meant a future postponed, as fewer buy houses and start families.
Five years after the financial crash, the country is still struggling to recover.
“In the aftermath of [previous] recessions there were strong recoveries. That is not true this time around,” said Gary Burtless, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. “This is more like the pace getting out of the Great Depression.”
For years, housing served as the backbone of economic growth and as an investment opportunity that propelled generations of Americans into the middle class. But the financial crisis burst the housing bubble and devastated the real estate market, leaving millions facing foreclosure, millions more underwater, and generally stripping Americans of years’ worth of accumulated wealth.
Anthony B. Sanders, a professor of real estate finance at George Mason University, said even the nascent housing recovery can’t escape the effects of the recession.
Home values may have rebounded, he said, but the factors driving that recovery are very different than those that drove the growth in the market in the 1990s and 2000s. Sanders said more than half of recent home purchases have been made in cash, which signals investors and hedge funds are taking advantage of cheap properties. That could freeze out average buyers and also means little real economic growth underpins those sales.
i) All Remark are feedbacks.
ii) Some feedback are words.
iii) No word is a digit.
Some Feedbacks are definitely not digits.
All Digits being feedbacks is a possibility.
i) Some file are box.
ii) All boxes are cartoons.
iii) No cartoon is a plastic.
No file is a plastic.
Some files are plastics.
i) Some desks are chairs.
ii) Some chairs are seats.
iii) No seat is a table.
All desk can never be table.
Some chairs are definitely not tables.
i) All routes are ways.
ii) All ways are paths.
iii) Some ways are bridges.
At least some bridges are routes.
All routes being bridges is a possibility.
What is sure shot test series based on 7th October exam pattern launched by Toprankers? To know, watch the video below-
- Number Series – Find the next number in the given series.
17, 98, 26, 89, 35, ? Ans – 80
2, 17, 89, 359, 1079, ? Ans – 2159
3, 5, 15, 45, 113, ?, Ans – 243
7, 4.5, 5.5, 12, 49, ? Ans – 393
3240, 540, 108, 27, ?, 4.5 Ans – 9
- Data Interpretation – 3 Sets
i) Line Graph
ii) Tabular Graph
- Approximation –
i) (√80.997 – √25.001) × (√120.98 + √16.02)= ?
ii) 53.01 – 345.02 ÷ 22.99 = 2×?
iii) √(3099.985 ÷ 62.001+14.001) = ?
iv) (184.002 – 29 ÷ 5)x 29.997= ?
v) (111.91×51) ÷ 14.02 = 11.002+ ?
- Simple interest on the sum A is 11% per annum and compound interest on the sum
B which is 400 more than A in 2 years is 140% more of simple interest of A. Find the value of A?
- Data Interpretation – Line Graph was asked questions
Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Slot 2)
- Reading Comprehension – Based on “Coffee Production”
- Alphabet Test – The word in the alphabet test was ‘TRANSFER’.
- Circular Arrangement – 8 persons sitting around a circular table. 4 of them facing inside & 4 of them facing outside.
- Linear Seating Arrangement – 8 Persons sitting in a single row & all of them facing north.
- Number Series –
7, 7, 13, 37, 97, ? Ans – 217
3.25, 6.5, 19.5, 78, 390, ? Ans – 2340
3, 5, 13, 43, 177, ? Ans – 891
68, 117, 61, 124, 54, ? Ans – 131
9, 3.5, 2.5, 4, 15, ? Ans – 119
- Four person A, B, C and D. The sum of their present age is 176. Four years ago ratio of their age was 11: 9 : 6 : 14, then find the present age of A.
Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Shift 3)
- Error Detection – A sentence was divided into 5 different parts (a,b,c,d,e) and options included combination of parts (eg- bcd, ace etc). You have to identify that option which do not contain any error.
- Puzzle – based on ordering & ranking of 8 Box.
- Scheduling Puzzle – 8 students having exam on different months (March, July, Sep, Nov) & dates.
- Linear Arrangement – 8 people sitting in a single row facing to north.
- A person start walking at point A and walk 14 m south then he take right turn walk 8m & reaches to point B. Again he take right turn & walk 3m. Finally he take a right turn and walk 21 m to reach to point C.
- Data Interpretation –
i) Bar Graph – Number of products sold by two companies A and B in month Jan to May.
ii) Tabular DI – Number of students participate in Olympiad from classes IX to XII. The % of male students participated in Olympiad & number of students do not participate in Olympiad.
Section-Wise IBPS PO Questions Asked 7th October 2017 – (Slot 4)
To be updated
Stay tuned for more updates on IBPS PO Prelims 7th October 2017 Questions Asked (All Slots). All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!