IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions with Answers PDF Download
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruits thousands of candidates for the post of Probationary Officer through the IBPS PO Exam annually for Public sector banks. This post will help in preparing for Fill in the Blank Questions asked in the English Language section of the IBPS Exam. The direct link to Download IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions with Answers PDF has been mentioned below.
This article along with the PDF is basically a study-guide which will aid to crack questions on “Fill in the Blanks” and in turn help in getting good grades for the exam.
IBPS PO Fill in the Blanks Questions with Answers
- IBPS PO Syllabus covers:- English Language, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Aptitude
- With the right amount of practice, English section can be very scoring as compared to other sections of the IBPS PO Exam.
- Many questions asked in the English section are from the Fill in the blanks topic. This can be a very scoring topic once you have managed to understand the basic concept.
- Go through the IBPS PO Preparation Tips to know about the right strategies, tips and study material for exam preparation.
- Download and practice with the IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions with Answers PDF from the link mentioned below.
How to Solve IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions in the exam?
Follow these important pointers to answer the fill in the blank questions in the IBPS PO Exam-
STEP 1: Try to read the sentence of the carefully single/ multiple times. This will enable you to fill in the blanks without even looking at the options.
STEP 2: Check which word from the options replaces/ fits well in the place of the word which you have thought of.
STEP 3: After you have chosen the word for the blank, read the sentence again & again to check if it fits in well. Make sure the word you inserted in the blank enables you to read the sentence smoothly and correctly
How to download IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions with Answers PDF?
Download the PDF file from the table below
|IBPS PO Fill in the Blanks PDF with Questions & Answers|
- All Questions given in this PDF file are followed by 5 options, there is only 1 right option in each question.
- Once you have answered all questions you can view the answer key given at the end of the PDF file.
Tips and Tricks to Attempt IBPS PO Fill in the Blanks Questions
- Before filling the blanks, you must read the sentence carefully as you may get the idea of the right fit at first go.
- Try to fill in the blanks without the help of the options given. Use options which you could think of when you read the sentence.
- Inculcate a habit of re-reading the sentence after you choose a word for the blank. If not found appropriate, replace it with a more meaningful and close alternative.
- Cross-check the grammar and syntax of the sentence.
- Work on building a strong vocabulary.
- Learn sentence formation and read sentence structure.
- Learn new phrases and idioms every day
- Find meanings of sentences.
- Practice as many questions as you can with IBPS PO Fill in the blanks Questions PDF.
Share your thoughts/queries here!