IBPS PO Application Form 2020 – Reopened Registration Link
- IBPS PO Apply Online 2020
- Who can Apply for IBPS PO Reopened Application Window?
- Important Dates for IBPS PO Application Form 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Online Form
- Details Required to Apply Online for IBPS PO Exam 2020
- How to fill the IBPS PO Application Form?
- How to Retrieve IBPS PO Password?
- Need help applying online for IBPS PO?
- IBPS PO Application Form Correction
- IBPS PO Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has reopened the application window until 11th November 2020. Aspirants can start filling the IBPS PO Application Form 2020 from the direct link given below. Go through the step by step instructions for filling the IBPS PO Online Form.
- According to the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria, candidates with a Graduation Degree in any discipline can apply for the IBPS exam.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2020
The IBPS PO Application Form has 3 important stages that need to be carefully followed to avoid any discrepancies.
- Filling Correct Information: Aspirants should make sure the spelling of each entry matches their official document.
- Uploading Documents: The scanned copy of the documents should not be blurred. The content in the picture must be clearly visible.
- Application Fee: While making payment online make sure the internet connection is stable & the device is working smoothly.
Who can Apply for IBPS PO Reopened Application Window?
IBPS has reopened the application process for candidates:
- who have attained eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 11th November 2020.
- Who could not register successfully from 05th to 26th August 2020.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Application Form 2020
The table below displays important dates for the IBPS PO Online Form.
|IBPS PO Application Form 2020 Start Date
|7th August 2020
|Last Date for IBPS Online Application
|28th August 2020
|Supplementary Application Dates
|October 28 – November 11, 2020
|IBPS PO Exam Date for Prelims
|12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2020
|Supplementary Prelims Exam Date
|January 5 & 6, 2021
|IBPS PO Exam Date for Mains
|30th November 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Online Form
Before applying for IBPS Exam 2020, let us take you through the Eligibility criteria set by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates who are still unconvinced whether to apply for the IBPS Bank PO exam can go through the IBPS PO Salary to know about In-hand pay, career growth & the additional allowances a PO receives.
- The aspirant must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a government recognized university.
- If the candidate doesn’t possess a graduation degree, then he/she must have any equivalent qualification, recognized by the Government of India to appear for the IBPS Bank PO Exam.
- The date on the mark sheet/provisional certificate, issued by the university will be considered as the date of passing the course.
- The Minimum Age of 20 Years is required to apply for the IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam is.
- The maximum Age is 30 Years to apply for IBPS PO Exam.
*The complete IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria will cover all aspects of the eligibility.
Details Required to Apply Online for IBPS PO Exam 2020
Candidates will require the following documents while filling the IBPS Application form
|Asked Information in the Application Form
|Mention your nationality
|If you have the Aadhar card, mention the number. (Not Mandatory)
|IBPS PO Exam Center for Prelims & Mains
|Mention the State, city & the center of your choice
|Mention the name as per official documents
|Mention name as per the official documents
|Input the Complete address
|The subject & stream in graduation
|Type of Bachelor’s Degree
|Mention the graduation degree name
|Percentage of Marks
|Mention the Percentage scored in Graduation
|Mention the languages you know
|Details of Employer
|Only if you were employed in a company
|Post in the company
|Date of Joining & Leaving
|Mention the dates in the format: DD/MM/YYYY
|Years of Service
|Write the work experience in the format: YY/MM
How to fill the IBPS PO Application Form?
Once the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the application form, candidates can directly apply through the IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online. The following steps will take you through the process to fill the Application Form
IBPS PO Application Form Instructions
1- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official web- www.ibps.in
- Click on CWE PO/MT & you will be directed to a new page as displayed in the image
- Press the “Click Here for New Registration” Tab.
- You will receive the Login Credentials, save them with you.
2- Fill the required information mentioned in the IBPS PO 2020 Application form
- Enter the Security code (Captcha) & click on “Save & Next”
3- Upload all the documents required.
- You will need to upload- Passport sized Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression, Scanned copy of the handwritten declaration.
Make sure all the documents are in the JPG format. The following table mentions the file size of the document. If the file size exceeds the prescribed limit then compress the doc through any tool available on google to “compress image”
|Documents to upload in the IBPS PO Application Form
|20 KB- 50 KB
|10 KB- 20 KB
|Candidate’s Thumb Impression
|10 KB- 20 KB
|Scanned copy of the handwritten declaration
|10 KB- 20 KB
4- Choose the Organization preference for Pre-Exam Training.
- Candidates have to select their preferred choice of pre-exam training center while filling the application form.
- After the form is submitted, this field can not be changed. Take careful note of your selection.
5- IBPS PO Application Fee Payment is the final step in filling the application form.
- The fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card and Mobile Wallets.
- This fee is non-refundable
The Payment screen will look like this
- Once the payment is successfully done, an acknowledgment receipt will appear on the screen
*Take a print out of the payment & save it for future use.
IBPS PO Application Fee 2020
The application fee for the IBPS PO Application Form is mentioned in the table below-
|IBPS Application Fee
How to Retrieve IBPS PO Password?
If you have lost or forgotten your IBPS Login Password, it can be easily retrieved. Follow these steps to get recover your password.
- Go to the official IBPS website – www.ibps.in & click on the notification which says ” Click here to apply for CWE PO/MT”
- Click on the “Forgot Password” button mentioned on the right side of the screen as mentioned in the image below
- You will be directed to a new window.
- Mention your Registration Number/registered mobile number or Email address.
- A new password will be sent to you.
- Login with the new password & change it if you wish to.
Need help applying online for IBPS PO?
Candidates facing any issue while filling the IBPS PO Application form can take help from the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Helplines
- Contact IBPS on their Helpline Numbers – 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566.
- IBPS Helpline numbers are operational from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm all week except for Saturday (Weekly Off).
- These helpline numbers will not be operational on the National holidays.
Alternatively, students can file a complaint on the official website. On the homepage of the IBPS Website, you will see an option “Candidate Grievance and Redressal Mechanism” as visible in the image below IBPS Address:- IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, P.B No. 8587, Kandivali, Mumbai 400 101, India
IBPS PO Application Form Correction
- Once the Application Fee payment is done, no changes can be made to the IBPS 2020 PO Application Form. Candidates are advised to fill the form very carefully to avoid any discrepancies.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has kept no provision to edit or make any changes to the application form after the payment is done.
- However, in case the application form has been submitted with incorrect information, candidates can submit a new IBPS PO Application Form.
IBPS PO Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
Q-How can I download IBPS application form?
A- You can get the IBPS PO Application Form by visiting the official web- www.ibps.in, clicking on “CWE PO/MT” & downloading the IBPS Bank PO Registration form.
Q-What is the Age limit to apply for Bank PO jobs?
A- The Age Limit to apply for the Bank PO jobs is from 20 to 30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government guidelines.
Q-How many attempts are there for IBPS PO?
A- There is no limit for the number of attempts in the IBPS PO exam.
Q- What is the salary of IBPS PO?
A-The IBPS PO Salary is Rs 37,360 to Rs 38,700 (in-hand pay). A PO is eligible for many additional allowances & perks depending on the Public bank the probationary officer is appointed to.
Q-Can final year students apply for IBPS PO 2020?
A- Yes, final year students can apply for the IBPS PO Exam. However, the candidate must have a valid graduation degree in order to get appointed as a Probationary Officer.
Q-Is there any percentage criteria for IBPS PO?
Yes, you must have a score of at least 50% in graduation to be eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination.
Q-Which is better IBPS PO or SBI PO?
A- Both IBPS PO & SBI PO Exam recruit for the position of Probationary officer and lakhs of candidates appear for these banking exams each year. They both offer come under the same salary slab, IBPS PO CWE is considered to a bit easier compared to the SBI PO exam.
Q-Will there be IBPS PO in 2020?
A- Yes, the Application form IBPS PO 2020 will be released by the end of July 2020. Prelims exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th October 2020, Mains examination will be held on 30th November 2020.
Q- When will the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam’s Result be declared?
A- Expected Result Date for IBPS PO Prelims exam is November 2020.
Q- How can I download the Call Letter/Admit Card if I have forgotten my Registration Number & Password?
A- The Registration number and Password are sent to the phone number & email address during the time of filling the application form. Candidates should save these details as IBPS doesn’t provide these details again.
Q- How will I know about my successful registration for IBPS PO? A- You will receive a registration number and password on your e-mail Id and mobile number on successful registration.
Q- I was filling the IBPS PO Application form & my registration payment failed, what do I do?
A- If the amount has been deducted from your account, rest assured it will get credited back in 5-7 days. You can also contact IBPS helpline number – 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566.
Q- Can I make corrections in the IBPS PO application form after submitting it?
A- No, IBPS doesn’t allow any corrections in the application form after submission. Make sure to fill the form with extreme care.
Q- I submitted two applications for IBPS PO by mistake and paid the fee for both. Will both of my registrations be cancelled?
A-No, IBPS will only accept the last submitted form & the fees will be refunded for the first application form that you submitted. You can contact the helpline for any other information 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566.
Q- Do I need to register separately for the Prelims and Mains exam of IBPS PO?
A- No, you will only need to register once for the IBPS PO Exam. You can apply for the registration when IBPS released the Application form.
Q- Can I upload the signature in blue ink?
A-No, the signature is to be uploaded in Black ink only.
Q- How can I submit the application fee for the exam?
A- You can pay the application fee with Debit/Credit card & internet banking.
Q- Is it mandatory to have an Aadhar card to apply for the exam?
A- No, Aadhar card is not compulsory to apply for the IBPS Exam, it is optional.
Q- I am a SC candidate, do I need to upload the caste certificate while filling the IBPS PO Application Form?
A- No you don’t need to upload the caste certificate at the time of application however you will need to carry the cast certificate during the Interview round.
Q- Is there any Fee Exemption for the IBPS PO Application Form?
A- No, there is no fee exemption to apply for the IBPS PO Exam.
Q- I have forgotten the password to login to IBPS Website. What do I do?
A- Vist the official website, click on “Click here to apply for CWE PO/ MT-VII”. Proceed to click on forgot the password. Enter your phone number/Email-id & you will receive your new password.
Share your thoughts/queries here!