IBPS PO Answer Key 2019-20
The Prelims IBPS PO Exam will be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. IBPS PO Answer Key for Prelims exam will be released by November 2019. Once the IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key is released, we will update the direct download link in this article.
- Candidates can go through the article to understand how to calculate marks with the help of the Answer Key.
- The Expected 2019 IBPS PO Cut Off will give an idea about the Prelims cut off marks, provide previous year cut off’s & cut off trends for reference.
- Candidates can expect the Prelims IBPS PO Result to be out by November 2019.
IBPS PO Answer Key 2019
- The IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key will be released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on their official website www.ibps.in.
- Direct Link to download IBPS PO Answer key for prelims will be updated once the Key is Out.
- Candidates can make use of the IBPS Answer Key to calculate their score for the prelims exam.
IBPS PO Answer Key 2019 Dates
|IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card for Prelims available from||September 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019|
|IBPS PO Answer Key for Prelims||1st week of November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card available from||2nd week of November 2019|
|IBPS PO Exam Date for Mains||30th November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Answer Key||December 2019|
How to Download IBPS PO Answer Key 2019
- Click on the Direct Download Link for IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key (Link will be active on the release of Answer Key)
- Alternatively, visit the official IBPS website- www.ibps.in.
- Find & click on “IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key”.
- Download the Prelims IBPS Bank PO Answer Key PDF file.
How to Calculate Marks with the IBPS PO Answer Key?
Use the below mentioned formula to calculate your Prelims score with the help of the IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key
|Formula to calculate your marks :- (Number of correct Answers X 1) – (Number of incorrect Answers X – 0.25)|
- IBPS Prelims Exam Duration- The exam is conducted for 60 Minutes.
- Total Questions: A total of 100 questions are asked in this phase.
- IBPS Bank PO Negative Marking- For each incorrect answer there is a markdown of 0.25 marks.
- Each Correct Answer will give the candidate 1 mark.
- Sectional Cut Off– Candidates must clear the sectional cut off in the preliminary exam to be eligible for Mains CWE (Common Written Examination).
- Compare your answers with the Prelims Answer Key.
- Use the above mentioned formula to calculate your score for IBPS PO Prelims CWE.
- The score can be checked against the Expected IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off to know about the chances of advancing in the exam.
How to Raise Objections to IBPS PO Answer Key?
Once the Answer key is released, candidates can raise objections to the key through the official website. Steps to raise Objections for IBPS PO Prelims Answer Key:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on “IBPS PO 2019 Answer Key” link.
- Enter credentials as required.
- Check the answer key.
- Click on “Raise Objection”, if you have any.
- You will get the option to click on the question/answer you wish to object.
- Click submit.
*After the objections are reviewed by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, a revised answer key is released with the correct changes if applicable.
Share your thoughts/queries here!