IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019 Out – Download Now
- IBPS PO Mains Admit card 2019 Download Here
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
- How to download the IBPS PO Mains Admit card 2019?
- Facing Issue in Downloading the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019?
- What Details are Mentioned on IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019?
- How to Resolve any Discrepancies in the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019?
- IBPS PO Admit Card for Mains Examination
- IBPS PO Call Letter for Interview
- What Documents to carry to the IBPS PO Exam Center?
- IBPS PO Exam Day Instructions
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card FAQ’s
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is about to conduct the Mains exam to hire for Probationary Officer. IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 will hire 4336 eligible candidates for public sector banks in India. This post will take you through instructions and Direct link to download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card.
IBPS has released IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019 on 11th November 2019. Direct link to download the Mains Call Letter has been given below.
- The mains exam is scheduled for 30th November 2019. Candidates can download their IBPS PO Mains admit card before the exam commences.
- IBPS PO Mains Call Letter can be downloaded from 11th November to 30th November 2019.
- IBPS PO Syllabus for Mains will cover 3 sections: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Economy & Banking Awareness along with an English writing descriptive test.
- Candidates that clear the Mains examination will be called for the final selection i.e Face to face interview.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
- Students are suggested to take multiple print-outs of their IBPS PO Mains Call Letter just to be safe.
- Candidates must know what information is mentioned on the Hall Ticker so they can cross-check it for any irregularities.
- Make sure the details on the Hall Ticket are correct to avoid any discrepancies later. In-case there is some crucial detail like name or exam center information that is missing, contact IBPS on their Helpline Numbers – 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566.
- Preparing candidates should go through the IBPS PO Preparation Tips to know about important topics, tricks & strategies to clear the exam.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
|IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training Admit Card||16th September to 28th September 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training to be conducted from||23rd September to 28th September 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||30th September|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Dates||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019|
|IBPS Admit Card for Mains||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|IBPS Admit Card to be released on||www.ibps.in|
How to download the IBPS PO Mains Admit card 2019?
The Direct Download link will be active when the call letter is released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the IBPS PO Mains Hall Ticket.
- Click on the direct link to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019.
- Enter the Registration number & Password or Date of Birth.
- View the Exam date & Timings.
- Download the IBPS PO Admit Card 2019.
- Take at least 2-3 Print out’s for future use.
The IBPS PO Admit Card for the Mains exam has been released long before the exam date.
Facing Issue in Downloading the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019?
If you are unable to download the Admit Card, try these following checks
- Make sure you are entering the correct login-credentials
- Re-check your internet speed.
- Cross-check if you received an email on the successful completion of the Application Form.
You can contact IBPS Helpline through 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566. These helpline numbers are operational from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm all week except for Saturday (Weekly Off).
What Details are Mentioned on IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019?
The Following details will be written on the IBPS Admit Card:-
Name of the candidate: Full Name of the candidate appearing for the examination will be present on the admit card.
Father’s Name: Appearing candidate’s father’s name will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Candidate’s Address: The complete address as entered in the application form will be present on the IBPS PO Admit Card.
Empty Boxes – The IBPS Hall Ticket has 4 empty boxes.
- First box- the candidate has to paste their passport-sized photograph and attest it on the exam day.
- The second box is for candidates left Thumb Impression that should be clearly affixed in the presence of the invigilator at the exam center.
- The third box is for the candidate’s signature which has to be done in the presence of the invigilator.
- The fourth box is for the invigilator’s signature, confirming that all the activities done in the first three boxes was done in the presence of the invigilator.
Roll Number/Registration Number: Candidate’s unique registration number is clearly written on the IBPS PO Admit Card.
Date of Birth: Candidate’s birth date will be mentioned in the Call Letter.
Exam Date & Time: The date and time of the examination along with the reporting time and gate closing time is also mentioned on the Admit Card.
Exam Center Information: The Address of the Examination center along with the center code is mentioned on the admit card.
Instructions for the Exam: Important Exam Day Instructions are mentioned on the IBPS PO Admit Card that all candidates are expected to adhere to.
How to Resolve any Discrepancies in the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2019?
If any detail mentioned on the IBPS Admit Card is incorrect or incomplete. Follow these steps to contact IBPS Office
- IBPS Toll-free Helpline:- 1800-222-366 & 1800-103-4566 (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
- Address for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection: “IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P. Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587 Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101 INDIA”.
- Official IBPS Website- www.ibps.in
- Fax Number: 91-22-2854 2076.
IBPS PO Admit Card for Mains Examination
Candidates who clear the IBPS PO Prelims exam will receive the Call letter for IBPS PO Mains exam.
- The Mains Admit Card is out to download now
- The IBPS PO Call Letter for mains will also display the Exam Center details.
- Candidates are suggested to keep all admit cards safe until the recruitment process is not over.
IBPS PO Call Letter for Interview
Candidates who clear both the Prelims and Mains examination will be called for the final round of interview.
- The interview will be conducted by the nodal banks in the respective Stage or Unior Territory.
- IBPS Interview Call Letter will be issued to selected candidates in January 2020.
What Documents to carry to the IBPS PO Exam Center?
Candidates must carry these documents to the Examination Center-
- IBPS PO Hall Ticket
- Voter’s Id card
- Aadhar Card
- Coloured photograph as uploaded on the Online Application form.
IBPS PO Exam Day Instructions
It is essential for the candidate to be on his/her best behaviour to avoid any hassle on the exam day. Candidates should strictly not participate in any mischievous activity inside the Examination Hall. Some important IBPS PO Exam Day Instructions to follow during the Probationary officer Exam.
- Carry Multiple copies of your IBPS PO Call Letter
- Do not carry expensive jewellery like mangal sutra, earrings, brooch, etc. (Candidate’s own risk)
- Any food item or eatables or drinks etc
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work is provided in the exam lab
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
*In case of violation of the exam day instructions or any misbehaviour/mischievous activity, the student’s candidature will be cancelled & he/she can be subjected to legal/criminal proceedings.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card FAQ’s
Share your thoughts/queries here!