IBPS Para Jumbles Questions & Answers PDF Download
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Exam annually to recruit for thousands of Probationary Officer Vacancies. This post will help in preparing for Para Jumble questions asked in the English Language section of the IBPS Exam. The direct link to Download Free IBPS Para Jumble Questions with Solutions PDF has been mentioned below
IBPS Para Jumble Questions & Answers PDF Download
- IBPS PO Syllabus covers:- English Language, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Aptitude
- With the right amount of practice, English section can be very scoring as compared to other sections in the IBPS Exams.
- IBPS Para Jumble Questions with Solutions will help in practising this scoring topic.
- Majority of the questions asked in the English section is from the para jumble and with the right preparation, it can be very scoring.
- Go through the IBPS PO Preparation Tips to know about the right strategies, tips and study material for exam preparation.
- Download and practice with the IBPS Para Jumble Questions with Solutions PDF from the link given below.
What are IBPS Para Jumbles Questions & Answers?
Para jumbles as the name signifies, deals with jumbling. Para jumbles are ‘jumbled paragraphs’ in which the sentences are not in the right order. We need to arrange the sentences in the right order.
- When you arrange the sentences in the right order, the passage must turn out to be a meaningful paragraph.
- More details on how to re-arrange para jumbles into structured sentences that make sense and are grammatically correct have been given below
How to Download the IBPS Para Jumble Questions with Solutions PDF?
Download the PDF from the table given here
|IBPS Exams Para Jumbles Questions with Solutions PDF|
- Questions given in this PDF file are followed by 5 options, you have to choose the right option in each question.
- Once you have answered all questions you can view the answer key given at the end of the PDF file.
How to Solve IBPS Para Jumble Questions?
- Understand the topic of the paragraph: You should have an idea of what is the central idea of the passage. It will help you establish the link between sentences.
- Understand the flow of information and approach of the author: One more pivotal thing to identify is that you need to understand the flow of information in the sentence. You need to identify what exactly the paragraph is trying to convey. To score well in para jumble questions, you need to possess the qualities of a Good Reader.
Say A, B and C are sentences in a paragraph. The order of sentences is said to be ABC. In this arrangement-
- Statement A should be the perfect starting sentence which will provide an ideal introduction.
- Statements B and C will take the paragraph ahead in a chronological order in which the events are scheduled.
Some Tips and Strategies to solve IBPS Para Jumble Questions
Basically you will have to follow below tips to master questions from this topic-
1: Identify the opening sentence
2: Identify the closing sentence
3: Identify mandatory pairs
Once you identify them, you will have to arrange them with the options provided.
4: Identify transition words
They shift from one idea to another in a paragraph
again, also, besides, furthermore, as well as, in addition, likewise, moreover, similarly, consequently, hence, otherwise, generally, therefore, thus, as a rule, subsequently, for example, for instance, etc.
5: Identify pronoun antecedents
Identify the common pronouns used like ‘she, he, it, her, him, they, your, you etc.’
6: Understand the Chronology
When you understand the chronology, you will be able to arrange the events in a paragraph better.
7: Look for short forms and abbreviations
Share your thoughts/queries here!