IBPS Clerk Study Material 2019
The students who are planning to take the IBPS Clerk Exam can take a lot of help from this post as it is all about the IBPS Clerk Study Material along with the recommendation of the best books to study from, easily available in the market.
IBPS Clerk Study Material 2019
The IBPS Clerk Notification will be released soon. Students who are planning to apply for it must start preparing for the exam from now. Utter dedication is required in order to crack the paper.
IBPS Clerk Study Material plays a huge role in clearing or not clearing the exam. The right kind of study material is a boon and extremely beneficial. Find section-wise best books for IBPS Clerk in this article and take their help in order to clear the paper.
IBPS Clerk Study Material for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
Candidates can find the maths books for IBPS Clerk as follows:
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by R.S Aggarwal: This is one of the most recommended books of Maths. A lot of candidates rely on it a lot as it has the best content. Latest sample papers are included in this book along with the examples to all the questions which make it easy to understand for students. Candidates must study from this book.
Quantitative Aptitude Test by Dr. N.K Singh: This book contains quick and short-cut methods to the problems along with a lot of solved practice papers. Candidates can be benefited from this book because the questions that have been asked in the Maths Section for the last 10 years are mentioned in this book.
Kiran’s IBPS RRB Officer (PO): A lot of solved model papers are included in this books complete for the Maths Section. This is one of the most brilliantly written books. The rating of this book speaks for itself.
IBPS Clerk Study Material for Reasoning
The aspirants can check out the Reasoning books for IBPS Clerk as follows:
Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe: This book comes with the absorption of recent or latest ways of the exam pattern. Students can study from this book if they want to clear their concepts regarding various topics of the Reasoning Section. Previous year questions of Reasoning are also mentioned in this book that appeared in the question papers.
Reasoning Ability Topic-wise Solved Papers: This book contains topic-wise Reasoning Solved-Papers. The previous year questions appeared in Reasoning paper are also given along with their solutions. Candidates can practice these questions, they will come to understand regarding the pattern and difficulty level of the questions which have been asked in the paper
Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical): Through this book, the students will learn different types of tricks and tips to solve different kinds of Reasoning questions. Also, the book has many short-cut methods through which they can solve questions with greater ease.
A new approach to Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal): The book is divided into 3 sections: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Non-Verbal Reasoning. Each section has kind of questions and problems which covers the Reasoning syllabus as well as all sorts of patterns in which the questions can be asked in the paper.
- The Verbal Reasoning sections would cover the general quizzical problems which are in relation to the analogy, puzzles, coding, clocks, and calendars, finding the patterns of series, clerical evaluation level problems, etc.
- The Analytical Reasoning Section has to do with more real-time questions which would be based on topics like syllogism, differentiating between statements and arguments, cause and effect of particular actions and processing them differently, arriving at correct assumptions, etc.
- The Non-Verbal segment section has to deal with questions which require to be mentally imagined like analogy and classification of substances, figuring out patterns to complete figures, imagining the mirror and water image of a particular image, etc.
IBPS Clerk Study Material for English
The aspirants can check out the English books for IBPS Clerk as follows:
Topic-wise Solved Papers: There are a total of 38 question papers of English in this book for those who are preparing for the IBPS Clerk Exam. Candidates can practice the papers which are given in this book in order to understand the Exam Pattern in a better way and to understand what kind of questions appear in the paper and their difficulty level.
Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi: The candidates rely on this book a lot. This will help the students improvise their English Language Skills in all aspects like Verbal Ability, Vocabulary, Grammatical Skills, spellings of different words. Purchase this book to learn English in the best way possible.
Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis: This book is completely written for the purpose of improving one’s vocabulary. The book also teaches the readers how to get a better grasp over the English Language. Easy techniques and ways are provided to learn and improve in the area of English Vocabulary.
Essential Grammar in use by Murphy: Anyone struggling with learning Vocab must buy this book in order to get better at Tenses, Active and Passive Voice, etc. All the topics are well-elaborated on the left-hand side, and their practice questions are given on the right-hand side.
- The book is segregated into many sections. The first few sections of the book have to do with the tenses. The candidate will be introduced with the present, past and future tenses
- The next units cover the variety of topics like models, conditional usage of ‘wish’, reported speech, active and passive voices, auxiliary verbs, conjunctions and prepositions and many more
- The book also includes the extra practice exercises and a study guide to assist the candidates to learn better
IBPS Clerk Study Material for Computers
The aspirants can check out the Computer books for IBPS Clerk as follows:
Computer Knowledge by Shikha Agarwal: This edition consists of Infographics and Charts for better retention and learning. The book has been segregated into 15 broad units. The first 11 units deal with all the fundamental topics which are a part of Computers.
- The other 4 units give out the most commonly used Abbreviations, Glossary, Technologies, and Terms used in banking and recent/latest information and growth concepts in the IT field
- More than 1350 MCQs have been added in this book
- All of the sections separately contains Quick Concept Review which has essential terms in the form of small definitions
Computer Gyan by Disha Experts: The book ‘computer Gyan for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance exams’ has been designed to give a computer flare and Aptitude to all the students who are preparing for IBPS Clerk and other competitive exams as well.
- This book consists of demographics as well as charts for better understanding and learning
- The book is segregated into a total of 12 chapters
- All the chapters separately cover quick Concept Review which has essential terms in the form of small definitions
- The chapters have different types of exercises at the end of them, which also include past questions of various exams
- The book also has a total of 5 Practice Sets
- In the entire book there are around 1200+ MCQ questions for the students to practice
Share your thoughts/queries here!