IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2020 Download Here
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result is declared separately for the Prelims, Mains and Final Interview. The authority issues separate IBPS Clerk Score card for every stage in the exam.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result announced on January 01,2020.
- The result shall include the list of qualified candidates in PDF format.
- The scorecard includes the personal details of the candidate, marks of the student in each section, sectional cutoff and overall IBPS Clerk Cutoff.
- The students who qualify Prelims are eligible to give the Mains exam scheduled for January 19, 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Vacancies announced this year shall be the factor of the final selection of the candidates.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Score Card Dates
IBPS has released the official scorecard for the clerical post recruitment. No other website/authority will release IBPS Clerk 2019 Scorecard.
Here are the IBPS Clerk 2019 Dates related to the scorecard and result for the exam:
|Bank Clerk Result for Prelims will be released on||January 01, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard will be issued on||January 08, 2020- January 19, 2020|
|Mains Result will be published on||Second week of February 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Scorecard will be available from||Third week of February 2020|
How to Download IBPS Clerk Score Card
IBPS Clerk Scorecard PDF Download has now begun on the official website. The last date to download the scorecard is January 19, 2020. Here are the steps to download the scorecard:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Find the IBPS Clerk Scorecard Download Link.
- You are redirected to a login page.
- Enter your registration details- Registration ID and Password.
- Mention the captcha code/security code to log in.
- Click the login button to open the scorecard.
Reasons for Discrepancies in IBPS Clerk Scorecard Download
- The IBPS Clerk Score Card Download Link will be active until 9 days from the date of publishing.
- Candidates who cannot access the download link can try other browsers for downloading the scorecard.
- Check your internet connection before you log in to avoid any discrepancies.
- Keep your registration number and password (date of birth) ready before the download process to prevent any problems.
Details mentioned on IBPS Clerk Scorecard PDF
The scorecard is an important document for one’s qualification for the further rounds of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard confirms the candidate’s qualification for Mains and Mains scorecard shall confirm it for the Interview.
Scorecards are checked during the final document verification process, so candidates must preserve it for the future.
Here are the details mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State/ Union Territory Applied for
- Details of the Scores Obtained
- Cut off Marks (As per the category) for each Subject
- Marks obtained in each section
IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard contains all the above-mentioned details along with a confirmation of the candidate to the next stage of the exam.
However, the IBPS Clerk Mains Scorecard includes text confirming the allocation of a post in the preferred bank as per the cutoff and vacancies offered by the authority.
IBPS Marks Normalisation
IBPS follows normalisation as their major criteria for calculating the scores of the exam at every stage.
The normalised scores are generally higher than the raw scores. This method is used to convert all marks into a standardized format to make it fair for all candidates appearing for the exam.
It is done to evaluate the performance of all the candidates on similar exam parameters i.e. it aims to adjust the difficulty level across different shifts of the exam.
Calculate IBPS Normalisation Marks
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
IBPS Clerk Selection Process comprises 3 stages namely Prelims, Mains and Interview. Given below is a brief about every stage of the exam:
- Prelims- It is an online mode exam including 3 sections. There are a total of 100 questions holding a weightage of 100 marks.
- Mains- It is an online mode exam comprising 4 sections- Reasoning, English, Maths and GK. There are 190 questions holding a weightage of 200 marks. The duration of the exam is 160 minutes.
- Language Proficiency Test- This is the final stage of the exam to determine the understanding of their local language of the state/ UT applied.
Share your thoughts/queries here!