IBPS Clerk Question Papers | Download Previous year papers in PDF
IBPS Clerk Question Papers – Find the direct link to download the IBPS Clerk Question Papers and model papers from last year. This will help you to prepare well and score better in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
IBPS Clerk Question Papers PDF Download
IBPS Clerk question papers are useful to understand the type of questions asked. Candidates will be able to get the format of questions asked in prelims and mains exam. Download the previous years IBPS Clerk question papers available in PDF format and practice regularly to build confidence as well as enhance speed and problem-solving ability. Solve maximum IBPS Clerk Memory Based Papers to access and improve weak areas.
More than 7000 vacancies have been announced for IBPS Clerk this year. The date of the prelims exam is scheduled on 7th, 8th, 14th, 21st of December 2019. We have provided here, the IBPS Clerk Question Papers from the previous years. Go through the IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis to get a detailed review of the Prelims Question paper for all shifts.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Memory Based Paper
Download the IBPS Clerk Prelims Memory Based Paper with Solution for the year 2019. Check out the link given below in the table
|Subject Name||Memory Based
Question Paper 2017
|Solution PDF 2017|
|English Language||Download Question Paper||Download Solution PDF|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Download Question Paper||Download Solution PDF|
|Reasoning Ability||Download Question Paper||Download Solution PDF|
Previous Years Question Papers for IBPS Clerk exam
The IBPS Clerk previous year papers for each section is given in PDF below. Click on the link to download the question paper. Practice all the questions to know the types of questions that are asked in IBPS Clerk.
|Question Paper||Download link
for 2015 Exam
|English Language||Free PDF Download|
|Reasoning Ability||Free PDF Download|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Free PDF Download|
|General Awareness||Free PDF Download|
|Computer Awareness||Free PDF Download|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Quick Tips 2019
- First of all, you should clear your basic concepts of all the topics.
- After that, you may move on to practicing problems on a daily basis.
- Since sectional timing has been introduced in the exam, you need to modify your preparation strategy accordingly.
- Learn tricks and shortcuts to save time in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Read the newspaper daily to improve your General Knowledge and English communication skills.
- The best way to practice is by taking the IBPS Clerk Mock Test.
- Then, analyze your performance in the tests. Also, find out your strong and weak areas.
- Devote more time to the weak points and improve your score.
Benefits of Downloading IBPS Clerk Question Papers from Previous Years
- It will help you understand the exam pattern better.
- You will also learn the question types that are common.
- Consequently, you will be able to score more.
Share your thoughts/queries here!