IBPS Clerk Prelims Time Management Tips 2018 – Get Expert’s Tips Here!
IBPS Clerk Prelims Time Management Tips 2018 – How to manage the your time during IBPS Clerk Exam?
IBPS Clerk Prelims Time Management Tips
Institute of Banking Personnel will soon release the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card. The IBPS Clerk prelims exam will conduct on 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th December 2018. You must have started your preparation for the exam by now. So, go through our IBPS Clerk Time Management Tips 2018. IBPS has introduced sectional timing in the prelims exam which actually eliminates the problem of thinking about which section to attempt first.
Before marching on to the time management tips, let’s have a look at the exam pattern of the preliminary examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th December 2018.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Pattern
|Section||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
You may also like:-IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018
Now as you have learned about the exam pattern and syllabus for IBPS Clerk, Read our post below to find out the important tips and tricks needed to be book-marked in order to perform well in the upcoming IBPS PO Clerk examination.
How to manage your time in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018
- Start by attempting a Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Sentence Rearrangement etc. Basically, topics which can be answered fast and easily. After that go for difficult and time-consuming topics like Para Jumbles and Reading Comprehensions. This way you can answer the maximum number of questions.
- Improve your Vocabulary skills so that you can answer the English question very quickly.
- You can easily solve 30 questions in 20 mins. So take your time and try to solve all the questions.
- The reasoning section might consume a lot of your time especially by the tricky and analytical questions asked. So try to solve Venn Diagrams, Coding-Decoding, Syllogisms, Direction & Distance, Blood Relation etc first and then go for time-consuming topics like Puzzles etc.
- Do not waste any time on questions you are not able to solve. Move on to the next question.
- Unlike the English section, it is very difficult to solve all the questions in the reasoning section, so be sure that you attempt the questions with maximum accuracy.
⇒Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability
- Numerical Ability involves a lot of calculation and can consume a lot of time. But make sure that you attempt the maximum questions as this section is the most scoring one. Solve Quadratic equation, Number Series, Data Interpretation, Simplification/Approximation and then go for the miscellaneous question like Time & Work, Speed Distance & Time, Profit & Loss etc.
- Try to remember all the important formulas, percentage calculations, and shortcuts so that you do not waste much time in calculations.
- Similar to Reasoning section, Quant is also lengthy paper and it is very difficult to solve all the questions. Try to attain maximum accuracy.
So, these were some of the IBPS Clerk Prelims Time Management Tips. Keep attempting IBPS Clerk Mock Test more and more so that you get familiar with the exam. Cultivate time management habits in the Mock Test which will come handy during the Exam.
Check out the IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips here!
How did you like our article on IBPS Clerk Prelims Time Management Tips 2018? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!