IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Date and Schedule
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply– IBPS Clerk 2017 Important Dates-
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria- Who can apply?
IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply- Get details of the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Process, exam dates, schedule, important dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply
IBPS clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply– The IBPS Clerk Official notification for IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 (CWE-VII) has been officially released yesterday i.e. 7th September 2017. The official website of IBPS has also released the IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Dates and Tentative Calendar. It is high time for students to start preparing for the exam without wasting time. Students must start preparing for the exam as per IBPS Clerk exam pattern and syllabus. But, it is very important to keep a track of the IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to apply so that you can make sure you don’t miss out on this golden opportunity.
There are total 7883 vacancies released in 2017, which is extremely less as compared to the vacancies of last year.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Date and Schedule
According to IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification, we bring you detailed information about IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Date as per the IBPS Calendar 2017 with last date of application. The candidates who wish to crack IBPS Clerk exam this year should get started with the preparation at the earliest.
|CWE Clerk- VII||Prelims||2nd December, 3rd December, 9th December and 10th December 2017|
|Mains||21st January 2018|
Note – Candidates who wish to attend the IBPS Clerk exam are required to apply before IBPS Clerk Last Date for filling up IBPS Clerk online application form 2017!
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts different IBPS Exams to recruit different candidates for respectable positions in the most popular banks of India. IBPS jobs are applied for by lakhs and lakhs of aspirants across the country.
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card will be released in the 2nd week of November 2017. All candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website to download the call letters as soon as they are released. After downloading the hall tickets, candidates can check their exam date details in it.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply– IBPS Clerk 2017 Important Dates-
|IBPS Clerk 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|Online registration Process||12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Download of Admit cards for Preliminary Exam||November 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date 2017||02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2017|
|Download of Admit cards for Mains Exam||January 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||21.01.2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018\|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification
The IBPC Clerk 2017 Notification has been officially released on 6th of September 2017 on the official website of IBPS. All students are advised to go through the IBPS Clerk 2017 notification PDF. If you wish to go for Clerk CWE VI, you need to check out every minute detail of the notification.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IBPS Clerk is as follows-
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
As per the revised exam pattern for IBPS Clerk Mains in 2017, there will be only 4 sections in the mains paper.
The time duration of IBPS Clerk Mains paper has been fixed as 160 minutes & the sectional time limit has been introduced in mains paper.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Allotted to Section|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria- Who can apply?
The candidates who wish to apply can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for it.
The candidate’s age must be between 20 years to 28 years.
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 Years|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||3+ Years (If they belong to ST/SC then it is 8 years)|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
The candidates should have pursued graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by Indian Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
As per the criteria of nationality, a candidate must be either-
- A Citizen of India or
- A Subject of Nepal or
- A Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Stay tuned for more updates on IBPS Clerk 2017 Last Date to Apply. Happy learning!
Share your thoughts/queries here!