IBM Recruitment Procedure for Freshers and Final Year Graduates 2017
IBM Recruitment procedure – IBM Recruitment Procedure for Freshers and Final year graduates – Get eligibility criuteria, interview tips, etc
IBM Recruitment Procedure for Freshers and Final Year Graduates
IBM Recruitment Procedure: IBM remains one of the most sought after companies and hordes of IT professionals often desire work for the multinational software giant. IBM is also known as International Business Machines Corporation and is headquartered in New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software. IBM offers business services, IT services, outsourcing, financing and training. IBM is one of the most innovative companies in the world.
It is one of the most awaited companies and conducts recruitment drives every year for those who pass out of engineering colleges.
IBM Recruitment : Eligibility Criteria
- 65% or above in B. Tech, Class X and XII.
- No arrears at the time of interview
- IBM Recruitment : Selection procedure
The selection process consists of the following stages:
- Written Test (Aptitude)
- Interview (Technical + HR)
- The IBM series comprises of the following tests:
|Number Series||18||36-38 mins|
|English Language and Grammar||22||20|
Verbal Ability: Short reading comprehension passages, grammar usage questions, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence correction, vocabulary, sentence ordering,. The section should be solved in 20 minutes
Number Series and Quantitative Ability: Number Series, Algebra, Time and work, Speed, Distance and Time. Arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation and combination, profit and loss, LCM, HCF, geometry, etc. The section is of moderate difficulty level. The entire section must be solved within 80 minutes.
Candidates who clear the written exam will qualify in the interview round.
The candidates who clear the written test will qualify for the personal interview. The technical and HR interview is combined. Questions in the interview round will include questions from C/C++/ Java, DS, OS, etc.
IBM Recruitment procedure – Non-technical questions:
- Tell us something about yourself
- Which is your favorite subject and why?
- Why do you want to work for IBM?
- Would you be interested in joining any other company?
- Would be comfortable working in shifts?
- What subjects have you done in your project?
- What do you mean by 3NF in DBMS?
- What is operating system?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- What is pointer?
- Tell us more about pointer?
- Write about double linked list programs?
- What is join in DBMS?
Some tips to help you crack the IBM interview?
- Write a great resume and expect the interviewers to point out details from your resume
- Know well about the company
- Be confident
- Know well about the subjects
- Know your projects well
Stay tuned for more updates on IBM Recruitment Procedure!
Share your thoughts/queries here!