IBBI Officer Grade Recruitment 2018 – Check Detailed IBBI Recruitment for Asst. Manager
- IBBI Recruitment – Assistant Manager Vacancies
- About IBBI Recruitment
- IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Detailed Vacancy
- IBBI 2018 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- Exam Pattern for IBBI Asst. Managers Online Examination
- How to apply for IBBI Officer Grade Recruitment 2018
- IBBI Recruitment – Application Fee
- Payscale and salary structure
- Official Notification of IBBI Recruitment for Assistant Managers
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Check detailed IBBI Officer Grade Recruitment 2018. Get important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure and other details
IBBI Recruitment – Assistant Manager Vacancies
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has issued a notification to recruit for the post of Assistant Managers. This is a golden opportunity for all those students who want their career to be settled in a reputed organization. The last date to apply for this post is 14th March 2018. Candidates who meet the given eligibility criteria can fill the IBBI Application form at the earliest. The IBBO Assistant Managers recruitment will take place with an online test followed by a group discussion and an interview round.
About IBBI Recruitment
IBBI is a statutory regulatory body under the Government of India. IBBI is going to recruit Assistant Managers by taking an Online Written Test followed by a GD & an Interview round. If you have dreamt of working with the Central Government then this is your chance. Go through the article to know if you are eligible for this post & know all the details about the recruitment including Important Dates, Application Process, Online Exam Pattern, Salary Structure & more. Get the IBBI Recruitment Direct Link to Apply too!
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application & Payment of Fees Start Date||22th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application & Payment of Fees||14th March 2018|
|Exam Dates||March/April 2018|
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Detailed Vacancy
IBBI 2018 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed in any one of the following such as CA/CS/CMA/LL.B./MBA with Finance/Masters in Economics/Masters in Commerce to apply for this post.
- Should have passed Limited Insolvency Examination
- Or Should possess higher qualification than prescribed or two or more of the above-mentioned degrees.
- You are also expected to be a computer literate and conversant with MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
|General Category||Maximum 28 years (as on 01.03.2018 : )|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||31 years (Must have been born not earlier that 02.03.1987)|
|SC/ST||33 Years (must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985)|
IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- The IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam will be held in online mode.
- There are 2 stages of this exam.
1. Online Exam
2. Group Discussion & Interview.
Exam Pattern for IBBI Asst. Managers Online Examination
|Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Qs.||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||2 hours|
|Economy/Financial Sector Awareness||30||30|
|Insolvency & Related Laws||30||30|
- The questions will be asked English & Hindi(Bilingual)
- IBBI Online written exam is an MCQ (multiple choice questions) test with 5 options.
- There will be negative marking scheme of 0.25 or 1/4th for any answer wrongly marked.
- Once you through the Online Test, you will be called for GD & Interview.
How to apply for IBBI Officer Grade Recruitment 2018
- Click the link given above to apply for IBBI Recruitment of Assistant Manager
- Fill all the necessary details asked carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph ( 20kb–50 kb) & signature ( 10kb – 20kb).
- Fill all the Educational & Personal details carefully.
- Select the preferred Online Test Centre. (Check the list of Online Test Centres in Official Recruitment Notification.)
- Click on the preview and check if all the information you filled is correct.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Once you submit the form, you will be directed to Payment.
- Make the online payment using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Take print out of e-receipt for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from Official Website of IBBI.
- Click on Careers at the bottom left of Home Page.
- Now, click on Apply Online against – 22 Feb 2018 Recruitment of Officer Grade A
- Follow step 2 to 11 carefully.
IBBI Recruitment – Application Fee
For General /OBC – Rs. 500
SC.ST/PwD – No Fee
Payscale and salary structure
Pay Scale – Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)
Grade Pay – Rs. Rs.28,150/-
Official Notification of IBBI Recruitment for Assistant Managers
We hope that you have liked our article on IBBI recruitment 2018. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!