IB Salary and Job profile for Security Assistant 2018 | Check out now!
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has announced a total of 1054 vacancies in the Intelligence Bureau (IB) for the post of Security Assistant/Executive. Check out the Job Profile and Salary of Security Assistant in IB.
IB Salary & Job Profile for Security Officers
MHA has provided a great opportunity to join the prestigious Intelligence Bureau as a Security assistant/executive. Interested candidate can apply for the post till 10th November 2018 (11 pm). Intelligence Bureau is the most reputed intelligence agency in our country. IB has announced 1054 vacancies for the post of Security Assistant. Now, you must be thinking about the job profile and pay scale of a security assistant. So go on and read the entire article to know about your queries.
IB Security Assistant Job Profile 2018
Firstly, you must know that it is an Pan India position thus you might be posted anywhere in India. The following are IB Security Assistant’s job profile and work responsibilities:
- Check the IDs of Visitors and Employees at the Gates of IB Offices.
- Responsible for the basic security of the premises of IB Offices and centres.
- Recording and reporting of all security related issues and happenings within the Organisation and premises
- Conduct security patrol and security check.
- Gathering intelligence and doing field work whenever necessary.
- Assisting IB ACIO in his work.
- Taking orders from the superiors and following them without fail.
IB Security Assistant Salary 2018
As per the Official Notification of IB Security Assistant 2018, following are the details of the Salary of an IB Security Assistant/Executive.
- IB Security Assistant’s Salary comes under the pay scale bracket of Rs. 5200-20200
- The salary also includes an additional grade pay of Rs. 2000
- In Addition to above, various admissible central government allowances is also included in the Monthly Salary of an IB Security Assistant.
IB Security Assistant is undoubtedly a tough job and requires a lot of dedication and hard work. It is not the usual 9 to 5 desk job. It requires you to be a lot more analytical and out of the box-thinker. You need to be on your toes every time and stay alert for any kind of suspicious activity.
For more updates on IB Security Assistant Job Profile, stay tuned to our blog page.
Share your thoughts/queries here!