HSSC Recruitment 2020: Check Complete Exam Schedule
Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitments drives every year to fill in various vacancies in different departments. Go through the complete exam schedule of various recruitment drives of HSSC here.
Latest: HSSC has released the tentative exam schedule of various recruitment drives, Check the HSSC Exam Dates of different posts here.
HSSC Exam Schedule 2020-21
|Advt No||Name of the Post||Tentative Exam Date|
|06/2019||Constable Female (GD)||17.11.2020|
|06/2019||Sub Inspector (Male)||17.11.2020|
|06/2019||Constable Male (GD)||24.11.2020|
|12/2019||Various Posts of Skill Development & Industrial training department||01.12.2020 – 22.12.2020|
|14/2019||Category No, 29 Draftsman (Civil), Cat No. 30 Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing), Cat No. 32 Asst Draughtsman||23.12.2020-29.12.2020|
|07/2019 & 08/2019||Canal Patwari||19.01.2021|
|15/2019||Cat No 12 Supervisor Female (matriculate), Cat No 13 Supervisor Female (Graduate)||09.02.2021|
|15/2019||Cat No 18. Sub Inspector General (Corporative society)||16.02.2021|
|13/2019||Various Posts of PGT Secondary Education||08.03.2021, 15.03.2021, 22.03.2021, 29.03.2021|
HSSC Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
There were rumors about the HSSC Clerk Exam date to be. postponed. As per the news, the exam was to be conducted on November 2019. HSSC has declared that all the news about the delay of HSSC Clerk Exam 2019 is fake. The exam is scheduled for September 2019. Given below are the important dates for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|HSSC Clerk Notification was published on||July 20, 2019|
|HSSC Clerk Application Form will be available from||August 05- August 25, 2019|
|HSSC Clerk Admit Card was available from||September 18, 2019|
|HSSC Clerk Exam is scheduled from||September 21- 23, 2019|
HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2020
A total of 4858 vacancies has been announced by the HSSC. The following table conveys the category wise division in vacancies:
|Category||HSSC Recruitment Vacancies|
*Read about the HSSC Exam Pattern to understand the structure of the paper.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have cleared his 10+2 with first division or a graduate in any stream from a recognized government university.
- The candidate should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject till 10th standard.
- The Age Limit to apply for this position is from 17 to 42 years as of 08/07/2019.
HSSC Recruitment: Application Form
- The aspirants hoping to be a part of the HSSC Clerk Recruitment can start filling the online application form from 24th June 2019.
- Candidates can apply for the HSSC Clerk Recruitment on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission www.hssc.gov.in.
Application Fee for HSSC Recruitment
- The Application fee to apply for HSSC Clerk position will be Rs 100/- for General Male Applicant.
- Female applicants- Rs 50/-
- BC, EWS, SC (Male) – Rs 25/-
- BC, EWS, SC (Female) – Rs 13/-
- HSSC Clerk Recruitment will accept Online Payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, E-Challan.
HSSC Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Position||Operator. Assistant Revenue Clerk, Sub-divisional Clerk, Senior Accounts Clerk e.t.c|
|Notification Date for HSSC Recruitment||10th August 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||10th September 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||14th September 2019|
|Age Limit||17 years to 42 years|
HSSC Important Dates 2019
|Notification Date||10th August|
|Start Date to Apply Online for HSSC JE||26th August|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th September|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||14th September|
How to Apply Online for HSSC Application Form?
Use the Direct Link to Apply for HSSC Application Form before 10th September 2019.
- Click on the direct Apply Online link mentioned in the box above.
- In the Advertisement section, click on the Application Form.
- Follow the instructions and fill the Application/ Registration form for HSSC JE.
- Pay Online through Debit/Credit/Internet Banking.
- Your Registration will be completed and you will get a confirmation E-mail.
- Save that email and login credentials for future use.
HSSC Application Fee
The Application fee to apply for HSSC Application Form for various categories has been given below
- General Category from states other than Haryana – Rs 150/-
- General ( Haryana Female candidates) – Rs 75/-.
- SC, BC, EWS Candidate (Male)- Rs 35/-
- SC, BC, EWS Candidate (Female)- Rs 18/-
- PWD (Persons with disability) & Ex-serviceman of Haryana can Apply Free of Cost.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HSSC Application Form
- Minimum of 3 Years Diploma in the Related Trade.
- The aspirant should have Passed Matric Exam with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
- Age Limit to apply for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Exam is 17 to 42 years.
HSSC Updated Vacancy Table
The following is the updated vacancy table for the HSSC Recruitment:
|Surveyor Instructor (Theory)||02|
|Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor||01|
|Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor||38|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor||50|
|Employability Skill Instructor||144|
|Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor||68|
|Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor||244|
|Engineering Drawing Instructor||227|
|Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor||2|
|Architectural Assistant Instructor||3|
|Mill wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronic) Instructor||18|
|Mill wright Mechanic (Mechanical) Instructor||43|
|Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor||14|
|Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Jr Apprentice & Placement Officer||132|
HSSC Vacancy 2019 (Old)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission announced 755 vacancies for the various departments. The following table shows post-wise vacancies
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||6|
|Assistant Maneger (Utility)||3|
|Assistant Manager (IA)||36|
|Post of Tracer||2|
|Senior Accountant Clerk||23|
|Earth Work Mistry||6|
|Assistant Revenue Clerk||50|
For category-wise vacancy information, download the Official HSSC Notification released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on 10th August 2019.
HSSC Selection Process
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of
Know the complete HSSC Syllabus to prepare for the exam.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019
|Exam||HSSC Patwari Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification to recruit for the post of Patwari on June 12, 2019. According to the HSSC Patwari Recruitment, a total of 588 vacancies has been released. The candidates can start applying from June 14, 2019
- The last date to apply for HSSC Patwari is June 28, 2019.
- Secondly, the individuals who are in between the age limit of 17-42 can apply
- Candidates must have a graduation degree to be eligible
- The exam for HSSC Patwari is going to take place from July 13-August 18, 2019
- The written exam will be for 90 marks
HSSC Patwari 2019 Recruitment Exam Dates
The students must check out the following table to know the Exam Dates in detail:
|HSSC Notification Release Date||June 12, 2019|
|Online Application Begins||June 14, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||June 28, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||July 1, 2019|
|HSSC Exam Dates||July 13-August 18, 2019|
|Admit Card||10-15 days prior to the exam|
HSSC Patwari Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is compulsory for the students to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to fill the HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019. The eligibility criteria is set in terms of the age limit of the candidate and their education qualification:
The students must be in between the age limit of 17-42 years.
The Age-Relaxation for HSSC Patwari Recruitment is as follows:
- For those candidates who belong to SC, Backward Class A & B will get 5 years upper age relaxation
- There is an upper age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) for PwD General categories
- Relaxation up to ongoing military service with the addition of 3 years is permitted to the Ex-servicemen individuals
- There is a 47 years of age relaxation as per government instructions in respect for the widow, divorced, legally separated, deserted & unmarried women
The candidates must be graduate in order to be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates must have their degree from a recognized university
- The students must have at least one subject from Hindi, Urdu or Sanskrit in their higher education
HSSC Patwari Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
The vacancies for HSSC Recruitment are mentioned in the table below according to different categories:
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam based as follows:
- Written Examination
- Social Economy Experience & Criteria
HSSC Patwari Recruitment Exam Pattern
The students can check the exam pattern 2019 for HSSC Recruitment in the following table:
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Math, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and relevant subject, as applicable||90||75%|
|History, Current Affairs, Geography, Literature, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc.||25%|
HSSC Recruitment Syllabus 2019
The subjects for the written examination of HSSC 2019 is as follows:
- Culture of Haryana
- General Awareness
- Concerned or Relevant Subject
- Current Affairs
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment?
The candidates can start applying for this recruitment from June 14, 2019. The students must follow the steps given below and fill the respective form:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the link for Application Form
- Click on it
- Click on New Registration now
- Fill the personal details like Name, E-mail ID & Phone Number (candidates must fill the personal details carefully)
- Then Register the details
- After registering, the students will get the Registration Number & Password on their phone number & e-mail id
- Then they will proceed to log in with the same registration credentials
- Then, fill the education details and the required scanned documents
- Also, the candidates will upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the required format by HSSC
- Then pay the Application Fee. The fee details are mentioned below
- The students can pay the fee in online mode via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- After reviewing all the details once again, candidates can save and submit their form
HSSC Patwari Recruitment Salary Details
The candidates can check out the salary details in the table given below:
|Pay Scale||Current salary||7th pay commission|
HSSC Recruitment Admit Card 2019
The students can download their Admit Card directly from the official website. The Admit Card will be released 10-15 days prior to the exam dates are scheduled. The candidates can follow the steps below in order to download the Admit Card 2019 HSSC:
- Visit the official website
- Check for the link called Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Click on it
- Enter the registration credentials
- A new page will appear showing the HSSC Admit Card 2019
- Save, download and take multiple print outs
Share your thoughts/queries here!