HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 | 18000 Vacancies Released!
A huge vacancy of 18,218 posts has been announced under HSSC Recruitment Group D category . This notification was issued by the commission on 26th of August, 2018. The online application process started from 29th of August, 2018. The Last Date for online application extended and continued till 24th September. HSSC has recently released the exam Dates for written exam.
HSSC Recruitment Group D – Exam Dates Out
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the HSSC Group D Exam dates for written exam. The recruitment process shall fill-in 18,218 vacant posts under Group D in different departments, boards and corporations. All those who have been preparing themselves must get themselves ready for the upcoming examination. Find the details of HSSC Exam Dates for Group D given below along with the dates when the HSSC Admit card is to be released.
HSSC Group D Exam Dates Released
HSSC recruitment application process is a completely online one. Hence, applicants must keep a note of the deadlines to avoid the last hour rush. As per the latest notification, you can find the details of HSSC Group D Exam dates given in the table below.
|Date of Announcement||26/08/2018|
|Online Application Starts||29/08/2018 (3 P.M. onward)|
|Online application Closes||24/09/2018 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Late Date for Fee Submission||27/09/2018|
|Written Exam Dates||10th, 11th, 17, 18th November 2018|
|Date of Admit Card release||29th October (for 10th & 11th November)
7th November (for 17th & 18th November)
HSSC Group D Exam Dates Official Notice
You can also go through the HSSC Official Notice PDF to get all details related to the exam.
As the exam dates has been released, therefore it is expected that HSSC Group D Call Letter will be released soon!
Vacancy Details of HSSC Group D Recruitment
As per the notification, the total of 18,218 vacant posts under different sections have been categorized as below:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
** PWD Category: 565 (4 % of total seats)
You can read the to HSSC Official Notification for Date Extension PDF to know more
HSSC Group D Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who can fulfill the below mentioned criteria, shall be eligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
- They must have completed 10th/Equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution.
- Hindi/Sanskrit must be read as one of the subjects up to 10th.
The age of the Candidate must be within 18 to 42 years to fill the application form for the HSSC recruitment 2018.
Important Note: Candidates who have a Certificate/Degree/Diploma from Boards/Institutions or Universities that are not recognized by Haryana government shall not be eligible.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Recruitment
The candidates have to prepare themselves for an HSSC exam paper of total 100 marks. The total marks shall be subdivided into two categories:
- Written exam – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 marks
The Written exam consists of:
- 75% questions based on General Awareness, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning, English and Hindi as applicable
- 25% questions based on Current Affairs, History, Civics, Geography, Literature, Environment and Culture etc. (Haryana based)
How to fill HSSC Group D Application Form
Before you start filling up the HSSC Group D Application form, go through the following guidelines. You must have the scanned copies of the following before you start applying:
- All Academic qualification certificates.
- Sports Gradation Certificate (for eligible Sports Candidates)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate (for Haryana Applicants)
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience Marksheet
- Self-Attested Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
The HSSC Group D Apply Online Link will be active from today, 29th August 2018 (3 p.m. onwards). Click on the link below to apply directly:
- Fill the online application form with carefully and recheck properly before final submission. No changes can be done once submitted.
- Take a note of the Registration No. and password generated on successful completion of application procedure.
- You must have a print out of the HSSC Group D Application Form PDF and e-Challan form.
- The hard copy of application form and all submitted details are essential for future reference.
You can find furthermore related information on their official website.
Details of HSSC Group D Application Fee
|Category||General||SC/BC (from Haryana)|
|Category 1||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen||—||—||—||—|
HSSC Group D Payscale
The scale level allotted for the positions is Rs. 16,900-53,500 + Applicable special pay.
Apply for this recruitment & start your preparation for the exam by attempting HSSC Group D Online Test.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018 – Official Notification
You can also download the official HSSC Group D Notification PDF here.
Start preparing for the exam at the earliest. We are sure that your efforts shall help you score well. Happy Learning!
Stay Tuned for more updates and notifications. In case you have any query or suggestion, comment below and we will get in touch.
Share your thoughts/queries here!