HSSC JE Selection Process 2019
Haryana Staff Selection has commenced the recruitment process for HSSC JE 2019. This post will cover the HSSC JE Selection Process for the upcoming Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- The Window to apply for the HSSC JE 2019 Exam has closed & the Junior Engineer Exam will be conducted in September 2019.
- HSSC JE Admit Card will be released 7-10 days before the exam date which is yet to be announced.
- Haryana SSC Selects candidates for the post of Junior Engineer on the basis of 2 stages.
- Preparing Aspirants can go through the HSSC JE Syllabus to know about all topics that can be asked in the Junior Engineer written examination.
HSSC JE Selection Process
The HSSC Junior Engineer Selection Process helps in the recruitment of Junior Engineer. There are 2 Stages in the selection procedure.
- Written Examination – 90 Marks.
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience – 10 Marks
Total Marks – 100
HSSC JE Selection Process: Written Exam
The Written Exam examination has been divided into the following parts:
- 75% Weightage- General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi & relevant subject.
- 25% Weightage- History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana.
HSSC JE Selection Process: Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
The Marks for Socio-economic criteria & experience are allocated in the following manner
a) If no person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brothers, sisters, sons & daughters is, was or has been a regular employee in any department of the government of Haryana or any government body of India. – 5 Marks
i) If the applicant is a Widow or
ii) if the second child and his father died before attaining the age of 42 years or
iii) if the applicant is the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years. – 5 Marks
c) If the applicant belongs to a denotified tribe or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither SC OR OBC – 5 Marks
d) Experience: 0.5 mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience out of a maximum of 16 years on the same or a higher post in any department/Board/ Corporation of Government of Haryana. – 8 Marks ( No marks will be provided for less than 6 months experience)
*No Applicant will be given more than 10 marks under any circumstance.
Share your thoughts/queries here!