HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers – Download PDF
- HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers
- HSSC JE Exam Pattern
- Download the HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- Important Topics for HSSC JE Exam
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has commenced the recruitment process to hire for 1624 Junior Engineers. Candidates who have applied for the HSSC Junior Engineer exam must practice with HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers to crack the exam.
Download the Previous Year Question Papers PDF to get an idea about the difficulty level, the frequently asked questions & topics.
- Lakhs of applicants appear for the HSSC JE Examination every year. Aspirants should go through the HSSC JE Preparation Tips to get ahead of the competition.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission recruits Junior Engineer for the post of Junior Civil Engineer, Junior Electrical Engineer & Junior Horticulture & Mechanical Engineer.
- The HSSC JE Syllabus covers topics 5 Major Topics: General Studies, General Abilities, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical.
HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers
- The Subject-wise HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers have been mentioned below.
- Preparing aspirants should go through the HSSC JE Exam Analysis to know more about the asked questions, difficulty level & common trends.
- The final appointment of candidates will be based on the Written exam and socio-economic criteria & experience.
HSSC JE Exam Pattern
The HSSC JE Exam Pattern to recruit for Junior Engineer has been mentioned in the table below.
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10|
The written examination tests candidates on General Studies, General Abilities and post-wise topics like Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical. Written Exam has been divided into the following parts:
- 75% Weightage- General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi & relevant subject.
- 25% Weightage- History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana.
Download the HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF
You can download the HSSC JE Previous year papers pdf from the table below.
|HSSC JE Previous year Paper for Civil PDF||HSSC JE Previous Year Paper Electrical PDF|
|HSSC JE Previous Year Paper Mechanical PDF||HSSC JE Previous Year Papers for Reasoning PDF|
Important Topics for HSSC JE Exam
Important topics for the Haryana Staff Selection Junior Engineer Exam have been mentioned below. The important topics have been broken down subject-wise and stream-wise.
Important Topics in General Studies
The HSSC JE Previous Year Question Papers also cover questions from the topics given below.
- Environmental Issues like Disaster Management, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies & Sustainable Development.
- Economic & Social Development of Haryana and India.
- Socio-economic, Political & Cultural History of Haryana.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education and the education system.
- Current Affairs covers Regional, National & International (Neighboring countries).
- Indian Constitution, Political System, Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- General Science.
General Abilities tests candidates on Reasoning, English Language, General Knowledge, and Quantitative Aptitude.
Important Topics for Quantitative Aptitude
Some important topics for the HSSC JE Maths part have been given below.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
HSSC Junior Engineer English Syllabus
HSSC JE Preparation for English section should focus on these important topics
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Unseen passage.
- Types of sentences.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
Important HSSC JE General Awareness Topics
General Awareness Section majorly focusses on the following topics
- Current Affairs
- Sports, History
- General Science
HSSC JE Preparation for Civil – Important Topics
Some important topics for the Civil post are:
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Important Topics for HSSC JE Electrical
Questions from these following topics are asked frequently in all Junior Engineer exams conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Digital Electronics
- Control Systems
- Communication Engineering
Share your thoughts/queries here!