HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019 | Know the Junior Engineer Exam Pattern.
- HSSC JE Exam Overview 2019
- HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019
- HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern: Written Exam
- HSSC JE Exam Pattern: Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
- HSSC JE Syllabus
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has commenced the Recruitment process for Junior Engineer. The HSSC JE Exam Pattern will help in understanding the structure of the examination.
- Last Date to Apply for the HSSC JE Exam has been extended to 26th July 2019.
- Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Paper will be conducted in the 2nd week of August.
- Candidates can download their HSSC JE Admit Card before the exam starts in August.
- The HSSC JE Paper Pattern will help the candidates in their exam preparation.
HSSC JE Exam Overview 2019
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Selection Process||Written Exam + Socio Economic experience|
|HSSC JE Vacancy||1624|
|Application Start Date||20th June 2019|
|Application End Date||26th July 2019 (Revised)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29th July 2019 (Revised)|
|Exam||August 2nd Week (Revised)|
HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is inviting applicants for Junior Engineer post. Total of 1624 vacancies are up for grabs in HSSC Recruitment 2019.
The Haryana SSC JE exam has been divided into 2 Major Sections:
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
The following table depicts the marks segregation in the Haryana SSC JE Exam Pattern
HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern: Written Exam
The Written examination has been divided into the following parts:
- 75% Weightage- General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi & relevant subject.
- 25% Weightage- History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana.
*Download the Official HSSC JE Notification Pdf
HSSC JE Exam Pattern: Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
The Marks for Socio economic criteria & experience are allocated in the following manner
a) If no person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brothers, sisters, sons & daughters is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department of the government of Haryana or any government body of india. – 5 Marks
i) If the applicant is a Widow or
ii) if the second child and his father has died before attaining the age of 42 years or
iii) if the applicant is the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years. – 5 Marks
c) If the applicant belongs to a denotified tribe or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither SC OR OBC – 5 Marks
d) Experience: 0.5 mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience out of a maximum of 16 years on the same or a higher post in any department/Board/ Corporation of government of Haryana. – 8 Marks ( No marks will be provided for less than 6 months experience)
*No Applicant will be given more than 10 marks.
HSSC JE Syllabus
Now that we have covered the HSSC JE Exam Pattern, let us have a look at some Syllabus topics. Haryana Staff Selection Commission tests candidates in the following topics-
- General Studies
- General Abilities
* General Abilities covers all topics like Reasoning, General Awareness, English, Aptitude, Civil & Electrical
Download the HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf
Following are some important Syllabus topics in the HSSC JE Examination
HSSC Junior Engineer General Studies Syllabus
- Environmental Issues like Disaster Management, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies & Sustainable Development.
- Economic & Social Development of Haryana and India.
- Socio-economic, Political & Cultural History of Haryana.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education and education system.
- Current Affairs covers Regional, National & International (Neighboring countries).
- Indian Constitution, Political System, Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Human Rights issues like Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.
- General Science.
- India’s Achievements in Science & Technology.
HSSC JE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
HSSC Junior Engineer English Syllabus
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Unseen passage.
- Types of sentences.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
General Awareness Topics for Junior Engineer Exam
- Current Affairs
- Sports, History
- General Science
HSSC Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
HSSC JE Electrical Syllabus
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Digital Electronics
- Control Systems
- Communication Engineering
Share your thoughts/queries here!